DW20 1.6.4 Pack question

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
As I'm used to using mods that aren't included by default in this pack I have to ask is there a decent portable crafting table in this modpack? I know about the Factorization one but I think it kinda sucks, if none exist I may have to add another mod to my install.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
As I'm used to using mods that aren't included by default in this pack I have to ask is there a decent portable crafting table in this modpack? I know about the Factorization one but I think it kinda sucks, if none exist I may have to add another mod to my install.

I love using the crafting table interface from Translocators, as you don't need to have any item in your inventory to be able to use it.
just look at the ground and press "c" and an inworld crafting table should appear

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
I love using the crafting table interface from Translocators, as you don't need to have any item in your inventory to be able to use it.
just look at the ground and press "c" and an inworld crafting table should appear

Yeah that one is alright, but only if you want to craft one thing at a time. Well I guess I have to add in another mod, will probably go with the xact mod, it looks kinda nice without altering the pack too much.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah that one is alright, but only if you want to craft one thing at a time. Well I guess I have to add in another mod, will probably go with the xact mod, it looks kinda nice without altering the pack too much.

well, to be honest you did only ask for a portable crafting table, not a project table...

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
well, to be honest you did only ask for a portable crafting table, not a project table...

True and that's all I'm using it for, it's a bit strange however and not functioning like I thought it would, oh well. I saw the Project Table side of it and thought, meh, I probably wont use that.