[Dw20 1.6.4] - Automatic Emerald Factory

XMrPotatoX

Jul 29, 2019
So when I learned villagers could be harvested to make emeralds with TC I took to YouTube to find a nice way to automate this, but couldn't find anything compact enough for me so I made my own. There might be better ways to do this, but if you attach it to a villager breeding machine it works pretty well.

A27Cappy

Jul 29, 2019
I just dismantled something close to this using a MFR Auto-Spawner to clone them in MF2, had it set up with that Trading Post block so when we were done trading we'd liquidate the villagers, or let a zombie attack them to use a grinder for the mob juice and make more.

budge

Jul 29, 2019
Do they only take damage if there is fluid in the smeltery? I always get the damage sound effects when I step into an empty one.

XMrPotatoX

Jul 29, 2019
I just dismantled something close to this using a MFR Auto-Spawner to clone them in MF2, had it set up with that Trading Post block so when we were done trading we'd liquidate the villagers, or let a zombie attack them to use a grinder for the mob juice and make more.

Yeah, my goal was to turn this into something more complicated like yours but first I wanted to make the emerald factory as simple as possible.

Do they only take damage if there is fluid in the smeltery? I always get the damage sound effects when I step into an empty one.

Yup all mobs need fluid in the smeltery to get damaged.

you should post this in the worst crimes I done in ftb thread

Is there really a thread like that? I would add this in a second. And if you think this is bad, you should see the slaughterhouses I've made in the past

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
[quote="XMrPotatoX, post: 548438, member: 35755]

Is there really a thread like that? I would add this in a second. And if you think this is bad, you should see the slaughterhouses I've made in the past[/quote]

There is I actually started it

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Now all you need is a villager breeding system and a chute to drop the adults down into the smeltery.