DrZhark's Mo'Creatures VS GregTech who is more overpowering

Technology VS environment

• Would great tech be too powerful and easily overwhelmed any model that comes at the technology

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Would more creatures be too powerful for any technology to take it and simply crush it

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

DragonLord88

Jul 29, 2019
With deep monsters schools and other creepy things it mocreatures the power of the monsters is to create for any mod to handle could be great technology and okay nests of great tech really stand chance against all this? Or will the mighty great Actually defend this all off with the? Another possibility that the great work creatures would destroy them and no technology stands a chance against the onslaught.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

DragonLord88

Jul 29, 2019
What could be more powerful technology of Greg tech or more creatures monsters and other things.So what could be more stronger than ever in the war up technology versus environment who could truly win. The capabilities of more creatures monsters are powerful but are not invincible but with Greg tech modifying IC two in its greatness could that make a difference. what will you choose.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
IvBUd4w.gif

DragonLord88

Jul 29, 2019
I understand the spoken text is a little wonky I apologize I can clarify anything you guys want to know about the subjects how even beyond team speak for feed to be is if you want to bug me about this stuff[DOUBLEPOST=1377649241][/DOUBLEPOST]Right just to make sure the people know if if you had straight technology versus straight up monsters and terrifying environments. So who really would when technology or mobs

DragonLord88

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you all for volunteering your opinions. This experiment to understanding be conflicting war is no longer valid. I am now going to proceed to the shadow chapter mod pack without mo'creatures

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
You haven't even gotten any opinions from us! Neither is really OP. Technology is always better than Mobs, but I'm sure the two can work together.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
I think what the OP was going for is Tech vs Nature who wins?

Godzilla vs Nukes who wins?
Mo'Creatures vs Gregtek who wins?

IMHO? Its a draw... :p

HappyMattock

Jul 29, 2019
It's horrible. If at all possible use a keyboard
This equals true. I once busted a shoulder, got a copy of DNS and that's exactly the sort of drivel it came out with, even after training. I really recommend that Draglord should have someone do their typing, and post something that's language.

As for 'gregtech vs mo creatures': I personally won't play GT again, for a variety of reasons but the main one is: that's the sort of grind no sane person should do more than once in their life. I don't need drudgery in a game. I have a job to supply all my drudgery needs and - bam! - they pay me.

I totally understand that people whose job is playing games, are happy to play GT -- perhaps they'd feel guilty if they had fun at their job -- but when I go to gameland I demand the ability to defy the petty laws of physics, ethics and especially economics. A game for me is not training for a life of earthbound tedium, it's blowing grannies into space with a fifty cent rocket launcher.

Obligatory disclaimer to any IRL grannies or law enforcement personnel reading this, I don't want to blow anyone into space, no matter how cheap rocket launchers become. The preceding paragraph employed hyperbole as a rhetorical device.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
You can't really compare the two, as it would be invalid. As an example, you can't really compare ice cream and a wrench. They aren't related to each other in any way, shape or form. Imo, this topic is quite invalid. They both add great things, why not just add both of them? :)

DragonLord88

Jul 29, 2019
This equals true. I once busted a shoulder, got a copy of DNS and that's exactly the sort of drivel it came out with, even after training. I really recommend that Draglord should have someone do their typing, and post something that's language.

As for 'gregtech vs mo creatures': I personally won't play GT again, for a variety of reasons but the main one is: that's the sort of grind no sane person should do more than once in their life. I don't need drudgery in a game. I have a job to supply all my drudgery needs and - bam! - they pay me.

I totally understand that people whose job is playing games, are happy to play GT -- perhaps they'd feel guilty if they had fun at their job -- but when I go to gameland I demand the ability to defy the petty laws of physics, ethics and especially economics. A game for me is not training for a life of earthbound tedium, it's blowing grannies into space with a fifty cent rocket launcher.

Obligatory disclaimer to any IRL grannies or law enforcement personnel reading this, I don't want to blow anyone into space, no matter how cheap rocket launchers become. The preceding paragraph employed hyperbole as a rhetorical device.

I'm not using the actual Keyport to write these down. Yeah it's really stupid of me to not write it down by keyboard. But honestly I don't think anyone can read phonetic anyway. And I understand that Greg tech is powerful and hard at the same time. But things of chains in Greg tech now that that's no longer recognizable. As these of chains this topic becomes more about technology VS the mobs plus the environment. Things have changed to an OP standard that you will get your were 10 sent Canon with a box of cookies. As I've been working on the shadow chapter mod pack I've seen how much this is changed. This war between these two mods is no longer valid now it's more about a group of mods VS each other

You can't really compare the two, as it would be invalid. As an example, you can't really compare ice cream and a wrench. They aren't related to each other in any way, shape or form. Imo, this topic is quite invalid. They both add great things, why not just add both of them? :)

You're absolutely right why fight when you can have both. The potential of having this chaos and power in one mod pack is actually quite beautiful. As the shadow chapter mod pack developer this potential is very strong and may the war of 1.6.2 be beautiful.

Also on a side note I can be bugged on you speak for feed to be. So anyone can bug me talk to me on the feed beast team speak I'll pop on once in a while River plate on today

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not using the actual Keyport to write these down. Yeah it's really stupid of me to not write it down by keyboard. But honestly I don't think anyone can read phonetic anyway. And I understand that Greg tech is powerful and hard at the same time. But things of chains in Greg tech now that that's no longer recognizable. As these of chains this topic becomes more about technology VS the mobs plus the environment. Things have changed to an OP standard that you will get your were 10 sent Canon with a box of cookies. As I've been working on the shadow chapter mod pack I've seen how much this is changed. This war between these two mods is no longer valid now it's more about a group of mods VS each other

You're absolutely right why fight when you can have both. The potential of having this chaos and power in one mod pack is actually quite beautiful. As the shadow chapter mod pack developer this potential is very strong and may the war of 1.6.2 be beautiful.

Also on a side note I can be bugged on you speak for feed to be. So anyone can bug me talk to me on the feed beast team speak I'll pop on once in a while River plate on today

Do remember that Dr Zhark has disallowed the use of Mo' Creatures in his modpacks. I also do not really see how having Mo' Creatures and Gregtech together makes a modpack any more intriguing. Gregtech is powerful if you can get past all the nerfs but Mo' Creatures is not Chaotic at all.
TL;DR:
The potential is non-existent.