Open Server DreamCraft [TPPI 1.1.2a] [24/7] [PVE] [SBM] [Eco] [Grief Prevention] [Friendly] [Mature]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Apex

Jul 29, 2019
2020001.jpg

Modpack: TPPI
Version : 1.1.2a
Server IP: Dreamcrft.com

Notes:
- Survival server set to hard mode.
- PVP Disabled in overworld.
- Griefing not allowed in overworld.
- Keep inventory is off, players do have access to /back though (3 sec timer).

Server Specs:
Dual Xeon E5-2620 Processor
6GB of DDR3 ECC RAM
Samsung SSD
1 Gbps connection

About Us:
We are a small community that recently switched over from tekkit main to TPPI and loving it! Server is still under development, we are working to improve things on a daily basis. Server is adult owned and managed. We are only seeking friendly mature players. Join today and be among the first to setup in fresh new world!

Plugins of interest: Vault, iConomy, Grief Prevention, LWC, Towny (not yet installed - coming soon)

Please visit our website at www.dreamcrft.com for rules and more information.

Apex

Jul 29, 2019
Recent Updates:

- Multiple player towns for anyone to join and live in.

- Player run chest shops.

- Ability to buy / sell claim blocks.

- 400 starting GP claim blocks + 50 an hour.

- Multiple ages for players to explore and mine.

- Friendly staff online daily to help players.[DOUBLEPOST=1414185421,1413585580][/DOUBLEPOST]We are now holding a spawn building contest! Come visit us for more details.

Eve

Jul 29, 2019
Optional PVP toggle enabled! :D
Chill friendly environment, great staff. Come say hi :)

gagepup1ftw

Jul 29, 2019
ive played here and please put MATURE on the ftbservers list i had goten trugh thaumcraft and had done a good bit of tech then was kicked off because i wasnt
'mature"