Donations tab typo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
In this text "FTB would like to thank everyone that has helped out with the project in any way weather it be from the mod developers allowing us to use your mods, the graphic designers that gave us so many epic logos to choose from or the players/supporters, the project wouldn't be possible without you. Thank you."

Wether is misspelled as weather

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I should note that you spelled wrong under server download. Otherwise the new site looks awesome.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
I should note that you spelled wrong under server download. Otherwise the new site looks awesome.
"The server download is a direct download to only the server, it allows you to wget it right to your server for easy installation"
I see no spelling error on there :3

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
"The server download is a direct download to only the server, it allows you to wget it right to your server for easy installation"
I see no spelling error on there :3
actually get is spelled wget xD

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
hehe love Linux easter eggs :D

Alto this aint easter egg ? :p Its means you can Actualy use wget to install and download the server files directly :p Cewl

Status
Not open for further replies.