Do not click. Insanity lies underneath

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Salutations and all that annoying jazz
BAH! PHOOEY!

Enough with formalities!!! Hello everyone. The name is Nanakisan but you may simply call me Don or Nana if you don't want to say my whole username.

Some information about me.
Name: Donald Sargeant
Mental State: Totally deranged with a sprinkle of genius smothered in madness. Dipped in intrigue.
MC Username: Nanakisan
Account Age: 1 1/2 years
Time spent in MC: I've been playing since beta 1.5 I only recently got premium like 4 months ago.
Likes: Gaming, Technology, Good company, Fun conversations.
Dislikes: Basically in a nutshell. People who like to cause misery, Griefing etc etc

Well enough of the technical details.
I'm a well rounded person. Sure i listed Totally deranged as my mental status. Don't let that fool you. I did that entirely as a joke. yes yes a joke. a harmless lil joke. mweeheheheheeh. ...ohh come on it ain't like i'm going to dissect you the moment you sleep! come come stay in my lab!
Well enough about me. Hello. Goodbye. Sayonara. Konbawa. etc etc etc!
*vanishes in cloud of smoke*

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
AAAAHHH!! I CLickeD!! I CLICKED!! GETIT OOF ME GETIT OFF ME Get ITooff mEE!!

Welcome to FTB, where everyone is a matured, sane and completely "normal" individual all-around....

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to FTB.

I dont feel crazyness ? Ahh probebly since i already have my mental moments :p

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I don't feel a difference, I am always completely insane. Good to see another less insane person here.

Nanakisan

Jul 29, 2019
Yay so many crazy people to meet and greet! happiness! Now its off to play FTB! *suddenly fails and blows up the world*

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
insane_cat-e861d2f5d3903fe8126ff372d927848b.jpg

Welcome to the forums. That is all.