Do FTB streamers take themselves too seriously ?

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
Well yes. There are some that make you cringe with how important they think they are.

But..... There is one, one who streams as God intended.
Take a look....only 2 mins long.

Note: content is 18+. Includes nudity and strong sexual content !

http://www.twitch.tv/eddieruckus/c/2285340

Eddie is a ledgend in his own lunchtime...

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
surely this is a joke thread? Take themselves seriously? The guy just stripped in a stream, that's about as far away from "too serious" as you can get...

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
surely this is a joke thread? Take themselves seriously? The guy just stripped in a stream, that's about as far away from "too serious" as you can get...

Not sure if your trolling or if you just clicked the link without reading the post Lambert hehe.

By the time he got to the "catwalk" bits I was on the floor.
Every time I hear that song on the radio now I cant help but do the catwalk paws...
What a Ledgend

potter

Jul 29, 2019
That's a PG rated video if i ever saw one! Eddie needs to lower his camera more next time.

All i want these days is a podcast show with pahimar and morv, to please my aural needs.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if your trolling or if you just clicked the link without reading the post Lambert hehe.

By the time he got to the "catwalk" bits I was on the floor.
Every time I hear that song on the radio now I cant help but do the catwalk paws...
What a Ledgend
you're right, went back and looked. My apologies.

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
Sigh, I wish i could stream with somone,
I dont even really see any streamers who think they're god,
But i hardly ever use twitch, It's infrequently used enough that i forget my credentials a lot

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, it seems that having fun equals believing you're god.. yeah, man.. I didn't know how I hurt ppl behaving like that, I promise from now on I'm gonna stay in my home staring the wall until I die. (Because eating or having a poo is too fun for me, I don't want to hurt you AND ALL MY FANS anymore.)

PS: Noob.

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, it seems that having fun equals believing you're god.. yeah, man.. I didn't know how I hurt ppl behaving like that, I promise from now on I'm gonna stay in my home staring the wall until I die. (Because eating or having a poo is too fun for me, I don't want to hurt you AND ALL MY FANS anymore.)

what ?

Tjezee

Jul 29, 2019

let me finish your sentence:
" ... the fuck.." :p I guess someone is taking it a little too serious

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
let me finish your sentence:
" ... the fuck.." :p I guess someone is taking it a little too serious

Prefere if you didn't finish my sentences, or put words in my mouth... I said "what ?", no more no less because your making no sense at all...
Unless you made posts after reading the title, but never actually read any of the posts. That might at least explain a few things.

If anyone else can make sense of this please let me know. It's possible I am missing something here. (I mean that in all seriousness as I am quite confused now)