Greylist Server Direwolf20 vs Joe | MC 1.6.4 | Greylist | 18+ | only for Youtubers and Streamers

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

djfluffy_vs_joe

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone i have installed the Direwolf20 1.6.4 Modpack and like our Unleashed pack it is only for youtubers and streamers.

So if you are 18 years or older and you are a youtuber or a streamer you can apply by sending me a personal Tweet or reply to this thread.

please include a link to your stream page or youtube page so i can check you out :D

you can visit the server at dw.vsjoe.nl

• IP: dw.vsjoe.nl
  • Port: 25565 (this is the Default Minecraft port)
  • Memory: 4096 (This may change to 12gb if needed)
  • Max Players: 100 (I can change this if needed)
  • Difficulty: Normal
Rankings
  1. Guests This is the default rank that you get when you join the server for the first time. Guests can walk around on the server and chat. Guests are not able to interact with the world.
  2. Feeders Are regular members on the server, they can interact with the world and set their home.
  3. Streamers Are members that have their own livestream and they can set their homes and teleport to players.
  4. Youtubers Are members that broadcast on YouTube and have the same perks as Streamers.
  5. Mods Are able to fixs things like small buggs in the server.
  6. o_O This is the server owner or admin but i hate that name so i used o_O.
And here some technical details of the physical server (Hardware)
  • Network Connection: 100Mbps
  • Bandwidth: 100Mbps
  • Memory: 16GB
  • Processor: Xeon E3
  • Server Location: A datacenter in Roubaix, France
For more Info visit my Website http://vsjoe.nl or join my Team Speak server on ts.vsjoe.nl
Sorry for any typos or grammatical ambiguities, but I'm not English but Dutch and I do not type that much in english

Last edited:

KuroiMitsukai

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KuroiMitsukai
Stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/kuroimitsukai

Hello,

I am a newer streamer currently in school so I have no set schedule or anything like that. I stream casually not really looking into being partnered with twitch although such a thing would be nice. I'm also up for any server wide events and such. Thanks for taking the time out your day to look ever this and enjoy your day.

Teo Paolucci

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TJP12409
Youtube Link

Yeah... My channel is pretty much barren. I hope that by joining a server that encourages Livestreaming/Youtubing, that might improve my recording habits. Natural things like school might get in the way, but I intend to be on as regularly as I can.

djfluffy_vs_joe

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i saw your channel, you have a lot of likes but you have no uploads.

but that isn't a problem :)

You are welcome on the server.

and added as a youtuber :)

Have fun and i hope to see you soon :)

Teo Paolucci

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, like I said, My channel is barren for now, but I intend on changing that. I have a video going up as I type this and will be recording whenever I join the server. I can't wait to get started :)

VolterPL

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!

Could I apply if I'm a wannabe YouTuber and I'm about to start my YouTube 'career'? :)