Direwolf20: The Man Behind the Steve Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeSapper

Jul 29, 2019
Here's another superhero whose secret identity has been revealed!
BF_dntnCUAEPtLz.jpg
Via: @generikb

Edit: Here's Dire and Slowpoke, who is much less mustachioed than I imagined:
BF_-z2VCEAAxxIS.jpg large.jpg
Via: @generikb

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
Everytime I see a face of someone who's voice and character Iv'e got to know in the past they have never been anything like what I thought they would be.
Until now !
This is actually pretty freaky because believe it or not that's pretty much what I expected.
Regular guy with a big personality...

Looks a bit like Robert Deniro's brother lol.

Reactions: DeathOfTime

ZeSapper

Jul 29, 2019
Everytime I see a face of someone who's voice and character Iv'e got to know in the past they have never been anything like what I thought they would be.
Until now !
This is actually pretty freaky because believe it or not that's pretty much what I expected.
Regular guy with a big personality...

Looks a bit like Robert Deniro's brother lol.

Same here, more or less the picture I had in my mind. And I totally agree with the Robert Deniro's brother thing!

Tabu

Jul 29, 2019
In my head I always saw Dire are this 20something "coolguy/jock" type... How wrong was I? No disrespect, to be honest I'm glad I was wrong.

Now that I see him, and I don't know why, but I have even more respect.

Well anyway Kudos Dire, It was cool to put a face to a voice.

RedWeegee

Jul 29, 2019
I was blown away when I saw Dire. I thought he looked younger but then again, it's neat to see older gamers IMO.

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
In my head, when I meet him, he says "Hello everyone! This is Direwolf20, and welcome to PAX East!"

Co0kieL0rd

Jul 29, 2019
Finally I got to see a picture of him! 'been hard enough to actually find one on the internet. I just had to know after having watched so many of his videos.

He seems to be about the age I imagined, although I pictured him maybe a little more slender and with more hair^^ you know, like a real superhero :D
But still his visual interface fits my assumption that he's got a wife and one child. It's just wild guessing, but I'd be freaking if that was the case! Is it?

Also thanks to danidas for the video link!

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think I even tried to visualize what he might look like... Those pictures aren't surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.