Direwolf20 stops responding when loading

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Garfunkula

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Direwolf20 stops responding when loading
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Direwolf20
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
When loading the modpack from the launcher, it just stops loading and after a while stops responding. Not all the time, but enough that something needs to be done about it. It's always at the stage: Initializing Minecraft Engine (3/7), Rendering Setup - Render Global instance (4/9). Help is much appreciated.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
make sure you have the latest graphic card drivers and latest java 32 bit and 64 bit :)
latest java 32 bit will not do anything as the launcher should be using 64 bit anyway.
If you can live without java 32 bits I would even recommend to just throw it away, sadly not everyone can as most browsers are still only 32 bits unless that changed behind my back

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
latest java 32 bit will not do anything as the launcher should be using 64 bit anyway.
If you can live without java 32 bits I would even recommend to just throw it away, sadly not everyone can as most browsers are still only 32 bits unless that changed behind my back
Oh I always thought we had to download 32bit :p opps lol I just do that for safe measure:)

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I only have 64-bit java installed and nothing else. You don't need 32-bit java unless you have something that requires it.