• ofcourse

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • not really

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

justjort

Jul 29, 2019
indeed. it is time to listen to the best tunes of the best youtuber whenever you want with the Dire Sound Board!

what is it?
if you haven't heard of a sound board before. its basically a collection of sounds which can be played by pressing a button. this is exactly the same thing. on the board are e few Buttons which, when pressed, play a sound.

why?
i have always enjoin watching dire's videos. and i really liked the way he used the same words in his video's. so i have taken most of them out and made a sound board!

--NOTE! more sounds will be added--
in order to get as many sounds as possisble i need your help. you know, its a lot of work to find the sounds. so if you want to help, see the details below

support
you can support this project by sending in your favorite sounds. see the guidelines here:

Please leave any suggestions in the "comment" section below.
Please also format it like this:

*1) name of the sound (e.g. take it easy)
*2) link to the youtube video where you heard it. including the time point
3) the color of the button

*required. if not filled in, it will not be accepted

If you leave a suggestion and it gets implemented you will see your name in the
Credits menu!

thanks for your help

pictures
uhz7THn.jpg
download:

changelog
0.2: fixed typo's, added sounds (blame soaryn, signing off)
0.1: release!
disclaimer
to Direwolf20: if you think that this either against copyright laws or offending ;) please say so.

to you: the link given to download the program is the only link to download it. i don't allow external downloads.
i am not responsible for any harm done to your computer when downloading from any links other than mine up here.

TheCountChuckula

Jul 29, 2019
Here is a few to start with. Chickens saying cool. The enderman laughs like Morvie when you stare at it. Villagers channel Dire when trading :) Cats, etc. We need Moar.
for 1.6.2 Put this in your resourcepacks folder. ForgeCraftSound.zip
Disclaimer:
I own no rights to anyone else's voice. If Dire or Morvie say to take it down, I will take it down. (And apologize profusely.) Feel free, until then, to add other Forgecraft playas' voices to this pack. I was hoping to get some audio snippets of Jadedcat, but I was in a hurry and could only strip one Youtube file, and she wasn't online during that one. I'm sure a ghast would sound more menacing, talking about how much it loves the bees. Or something. Need a dinnerbone Skeleton, tho (Even though he's not on forgecraft) Let's get the ball rolling.
Maybe some day I'll get to play with the big kids.

justjort

Jul 29, 2019
nice! i unfortunately don't have much time to work on this but i will try to add some dire sounds :) nice work man. you deserve it to play with the big kids :p

also you totally need direwolf saying ENDERMAN! when the enderman teleports. by the way how did you get these high quality sounds?

justjort

Jul 29, 2019
Here is a few to start with. Chickens saying cool. The enderman laughs like Morvie when you stare at it. Villagers channel Dire when trading :) Cats, etc. We need Moar.
for 1.6.2 Put this in your resourcepacks folder. ForgeCraftSound.zip
Disclaimer:
I own no rights to anyone else's voice. If Dire or Morvie say to take it down, I will take it down. (And apologize profusely.) Feel free, until then, to add other Forgecraft playas' voices to this pack. I was hoping to get some audio snippets of Jadedcat, but I was in a hurry and could only strip one Youtube file, and she wasn't online during that one. I'm sure a ghast would sound more menacing, talking about how much it loves the bees. Or something. Need a dinnerbone Skeleton, tho (Even though he's not on forgecraft) Let's get the ball rolling.
Maybe some day I'll get to play with the big kids.

i did feel like i should make some changes https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cta3vj2y7y5rhap/w8aRTGe0f2/direwolf recourcepack.zip find out what they are!

TheCountChuckula

Jul 29, 2019
nice! i unfortunately don't have much time to work on this but i will try to add some dire sounds :) nice work man. you deserve it to play with the big kids :p

also you totally need direwolf saying ENDERMAN! when the enderman teleports. by the way how did you get these high quality sounds?
:D
I just downloaded the Youtube video using the Firefox plugin "Video Download Helper" then Used Vlc Player to convert it to Ogg. After that I just listened to it in Audacity, Highlighted certain words/phrases, and Use the File->"Export Selection" command to get individual *.ogg files.
I'm sure there is a less convoluted way to get good quality audio, but I think Dire is responsible for releasing such high-quality videos in the first place.[DOUBLEPOST=1376711464][/DOUBLEPOST]
i did feel like i should make some changes https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cta3vj2y7y5rhap/w8aRTGe0f2/direwolf recourcepack.zip find out what they are!
lol dat explosions. hehe I do blame soaryn, lol.