Direwolf20 1.7 pack, sludge keeps spawning in any type of superflat preset

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

xtremecaptain

Jul 29, 2019
I want to make an adventure map, and I have installed WorldEdit Wrapper for singleplayer. When creating the world I tried obsidian and quartz blocks for the entire world, but sludge and sewage pools keep spawning everywhere scattered and so many it's disguisting and I don't want them. Any solution? I mean I could disable MineFactory Reloaded but I'd rather not. Plz help! :C

Kind Regards,
xtremecaptain

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
you could always turn off the liquid pool generation in the configurations of Minefactory Reloaded.
works just fine, if I play a custom modded pack myself I always turn them off as I find them annoying to have

Jakalth

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't want to turn them off completely, you can also tweak the rarity of the lakes down to a very low level, in the same config file. this way they only spawn as rarely as one lake per 20 chunks or more.

The MFR config is in the minecraft/config/powercrystals folder of the direwolf20_17 pack. The file its self is the common.cfg file