DireWolf 20 1.5 Soartex Fanver

Difinity

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't see anyone else putting this pack together, so I went ahead and did it. Hope this isn't redundant. Please spread this file around and share it out so you don't kill my web server. I'll leave it in place for as long as I can.

OptiFine for 1.5.2
(Redacted -- Please respect Optifine's Licensing Rules)

Soartex Fanver for FTB DireWolf20 1.5
(Redacted -- Please check Soartex Fanver Licensing and cite compliance if you are in compliance)

Please let me know if there are any problems with the pack and I'll work on fixing them.

alely

Jul 29, 2019
Do not redistribute Optifine! That is a rule!

The mod OptiFine is Copyright © 2013 by sp614x and the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited and a violation of copyright.

Just Link to the optifine site and Soartex thread :)

Reactions: cupcakesama

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
My apologies but neither link is, insofar as I am aware, in compliance with Optifine or Soartex Fanver's requirements for distribution. Please feel free to correct me if this moderation is in error, or to amend your initial post to bring the links into compliance. Thanks.