Dimesional Doors Thread...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, FTB, I just checked out interdimensional doors and the dugeons with infinte doors inside, a door, inside a door, inside another door. God, those places are confusing. Some walls and floors are black so I can't see if there's that black block or just death... I was stupid enough to go explore dungeons without preparing first (Never played interdimensional doors) so I have to run around dropping my stuff to check if there's floor... getting lost on infinte doors; and when I find the wood one, Guess something, you're on limbo!

I love this mod, but it's confusing...

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
Use link books from mystcraft to get back home quickly. I even setup a book at my base to take right to the dimentional door.. (they spawn in mystcraft ages) So I find mystcraft helps manage some of the annoying things this mod can throw at you...

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Bucket of water will answer the qestuion "Is that safe or a hole?"

Relize vary little can kill you in there if you have basic armor like iron.

Linkbook is a good get out of limbo card

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019

When we were all fiddling with Ars Magica, Limbo was an amazing place. You could find limitless ars structures in there.

iconmaster

Jul 29, 2019
Protip: The mod's called Dimensional Doors, not Interdimensional Doors.

Myself? DimDoors was a fast addition to my pack, and I have not regretted it. I usually get out of deep dungeons through wooden doors. They lead to the Overworld (usually, in your case?).

FMan_0000

Jul 29, 2019

Thank you for those good tips, water one is really usefull.

Protip: The mod's called Dimensional Doors, not Interdimensional Doors.

Myself? DimDoors was a fast addition to my pack, and I have not regretted it. I usually get out of deep dungeons through wooden doors. They lead to the Overworld (usually, in your case?).
I think I'll just get a dimensional trapdoor, I no longer trust dungeon wooden doors...[DOUBLEPOST=1375008423][/DOUBLEPOST]I just was on a trap dungeon... as soon I saw the TNT behind the chest I expected the chests to have tripwire but... nope. That wasen't the trap. Those stupid dungeons where you think you know what is the trap... but you do not... Suddenly a piston moved and TNT rained on my face. And I ran towards the iron door.

God, there's many deadly traps on dungeons that will kill you in no time... :/ And I just have steel armor.