diamond torch things

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

zaekeon

Jul 29, 2019
What are the name of these things? The ones that repel mobs? I'm having a brain fart.

arkangyl

Jul 29, 2019
To answer your question, they were called Interdiction Torches, but as Guswut said, they are not available in any FTB pack.

Reactions: Guswut

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
To answer your question, they were called Interdiction Torches, but as Guswut said, they are not available in any FTB pack.

Ah, right, that is what they were. I seem to remember making one, and then tossing it back into the pit'o'EMC.

arkangyl

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, right, that is what they were. I seem to remember making one, and then tossing it back into the pit'o'EMC.
They were pretty handy little gadgets if you were prone to mining in the dark, or using machines out of doors. Also, IIRC, they could ward off Ogre attacks, where walls and light are less than helpful.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
They were pretty handy little gadgets if you were prone to mining in the dark, or using machines out of doors. Also, IIRC, they could ward off Ogre attacks, where walls and light are less than helpful.

Mining in the dark? Something about that just does not compute. Two plus two does NOT equal five! Well, on the other hand, I mine in the dark... In my bright mushroom island age, heheh.

Damoklesz

Jul 29, 2019
Mining in the dark? Something about that just does not compute. Two plus two does NOT equal five! Well, on the other hand, I mine in the dark... In my bright mushroom island age, heheh.
I always mine in the dark. With permanent nightvision from the modular powersuits the xycraft ores look way better... :D

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
I always mine in the dark. With permanent nightvision from the modular powersuits the xycraft ores look way better... :D

That does sound fairly nice. Although, I don't really mine anymore, so it does not matter too much either was as my quarry doesn't care about mobs. Although it does sure love giving me eggs when chickens get stuck in my quarry pit.