Open Server DeVco | Monster 1.1.2 | Open | PvE | 24/7 | Pex | Quickshop | MyTown

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
DeVco FTB Monster 1.1.2
monster.devcoftb.com
Click to visit our website
Click for instructions on how to join

Server Specs:
Processor: Intel Xeon E3 1240v3 (4 cores / 8 Threads) Haswell
Frequency: 3.4GHz+ (3.8GHz Turbo Boost)
RAM: 32 GB DDR3
Rules:
Our Server Rules

Full listing of banned items based on ranks
General Info:
Thank you for visiting our server promotion thread. We are a brand new community on a new server recently started by a well experienced staff team. They know their stuff and are easily approachable!​

• We are using MyTown to protect your land
  • PVE survival server. PVP is disabled
  • Quickshop is installed for easy shopping. Be sure to checkout the /warp mall
  • Voting for our server rewards you with server points that can be used on any of our other servers.
  • Several ranks in game which unlock banned items and more commands. Promotions are automated based on play time

Be sure to check out our other servers running FTB modpacks:

DeVco FTB Resurrection
DeVco FTB Direwolf20
DeVco Crash Landing
DeVco TPPI
DeVco The Dark Trilogy

Last edited:

Bloodytears0923

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for a Monster server with little lag and a dedicated staff to help with all your issues? Come join DeVco Monster. I've seen little lag here, banned items are minimal, staff is helpful, and there are variety of server perks available for those with the extra cash. But in no way is this a pay to play server. Everything you need is available with the regular ontime ranks. Come check it out. You won't be disappointed.

Capital_Mayhem

Jul 29, 2019
I do like this server a lot. I played on both the Unleashed and Monster servers and I love both of them. I've had nothing but great experiences and would more than recommend it to any players looking for a new server to play on. Staff is all nice and helpful, it's a good community of players and if you ever don't know how to do something people are more than happy to help. Every now and again I get a little lag but that probably is more of a reflection of my computer than the server; as far as I know, unless a quarry happens to be spitting out items there is barely any lag on the server, and staff has figured out ways to prevent even large amounts of entities from laggin the server too bad. Overall, this is definitely my favorite minecraft server, FTB or vanilla, and I invite all to come check it out for themselves!!

That_Pepsi_Guy

Jul 29, 2019
I found DevCo whilst searching for a fun, good ftb server. I first joined playing the unleashed server with some friends. I loved it and everyone on. Then I was temp banned for language. I freaked out because I didn't want to leave. When the ban was over I was very excited. Then I moved to monster, and since I moved to monster I have made some great friends on DevCo. Everyone is very nice, the staff are very helpful and they reply to forum posts quickly. I will never leave the DevCo servers for as long as they are around.

Aerowei

Jul 29, 2019
Great server! No lag, nice people and helpful staff - one of the best FTB servers you may find! Love it! <3

Terminator_NL

Jul 29, 2019
Wide range of modpacks supported, Nice staff and cross-server chat. I never felt alone on any of these server's hosted by DeVco. I highly reccommend this server to everyone.

List of facts:
  • Clean TPS at almost all times (20.0 TPS)
  • Instant-reboot when server goes down, (if any!)
  • Posts on forums are replied to within hours.
  • Suggestions are taken seriously.
  • Clean map, no holes around spawn area ect.
  • Staff is friendly and willing to take time to help you.
  • Quick replies from staff members.

I have tried many modpacks on their server and each and every one of the server hosted by DeVco was time well-spend.

penguinguy240

Jul 29, 2019
This server, is just amazing for many reasons.

Simply, fantastic staff, always willing to answer your questions, and are always on the ball.

Need admin help? /ticket will let you submit a ticket to them, and just wait 1-3 minutes and boom, problem solved!

No griefing is great, protect your stuff and you'll be fine!

neo_orma

Jul 29, 2019
i recently started playing tis server and i was really interested in the fact that one of there servers is pvp and no grief it is fun to play ftb with a challenge and know your stuffs going nowhere

BattleChex

Jul 29, 2019
I found devco server on a google search for "monster server list" after trying several servers I found a home here! This is a Great server! EVERY time I have had any sort of question about anything (in game building help, questions about the different mods in the pack, questions about the server, etc.) I have been answered 100% of the time by careing people! There seems to be a great comunity here and I look forward to spending more time on it and getting to know more people. I was just looking at the fact that there is a teamspeak server too! I am going to check that out soon. Thx again all!

Last edited:

Prizzianna

Jul 29, 2019
I REALLY don't want to advertise this server in public. I have played over 6 different Monster servers and this is the FIRST to actually have everything running smoothly. Honest no lag, things WORK, very few restrictions on the mods, and a great staff. It's too good to be true :)

Status
Not open for further replies.