Advanced Solar Panels by SeNtiMel: 3.3.2 - 3.3.3 (Tech & MindCrack)
Chicken Chunks by ChickenBones: 22.214.171.124 - 1.3.1 (All Packs)Code Chicken Core by ChickenBones: 0.7.1 - 0.7.3 (All Packs)CoFH Core by Team CoFH: 1.4.7 - 126.96.36.199 (All Packs)Compact Solars by cpw: 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 (All Packs Except Tech & MindCrack)Ender Storage by ChickenBones: 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168 (All Packs Except Tech & Lite)Extrabees by Binnie: 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199b (Direwolf20 & MindCrack)ExtrabiomesXL by MisterFiber: 3.9 - 3.10 (All Except Lite)Forestry by Sengir: 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 (All Packs)Forge by LexManos: 220.127.116.114 - 18.104.22.1684 (All Packs)GraviSuite by SeNtiMel: 1.6 - 1.7 (All Except Lite & Magic World)Gravity Gun by iChun: 1.4.7v1 - 1.4.7v2 (Direwolf20 & Tech)GregTech by GregoriousT: 2.78f - 2.81a (Tech & MindCrack)
- Rebalanced recipe of Advanced Solar Panel (now it's more difficult)
- Fixed bug with RP frames (ASP not work at changed frames)
- Added option to only leave loaders active if the player has logged in recently
- Added option to disable chunk cleanup if cleanupTicks is 0
- Added mcmod.info
- Centered chunk viewer on player
- Both players and chunkloaders are now shown in the chunkviewer tooltip
- Fixed crashes with chunk viewer
- Fixed frame support
- Fixed placing chunkloaders bigger than maxchunks
- Fixed dormant loader reviving
- Fixed derpy collision boxes
- Fixed render clipping of the lasers
- Fixed crash when opening the gui to quickly
Updated for Forge 22.214.171.1244
- Solar Hats! All 3 kinds (Iron, Gold & Diamond)
- Fix solar hat taking damage (They are not armour)
- Fix for API tweak in Forge
- Fix mcmod.info
- Added mcmod.info
- Ender Tanks
- Added an Enderstorage API for custom storage
- Improved recolouring recipe
- Enderpouches now require shift clicking
- Fixed dupe bug with recolouring recipe
- fixed tank button orientation
- Fixed server crash
- Fixed endertank recipe
- Fixed items disappearing from Ender Chests
- Fix buggy selection
- EnderChests/Tanks will only return the diamond when shift clicking the lock/valve
- 20 new bee species to breed
- Added page to database to track your bee breeding stats
- Change Changed production rates of various bees and combs
- Hackish Fix for Indexer
- Fixed crashes with alveary blocks
- Fixed mutation crash
- Fixed ID config for frames, each frame now has a seperate entry
- Flowering now shows up in the database
- Added missing flowering serums
- Fixed Typo in BC gate trigger
- Fixed a duping bug with the indexer
- Merged marsh gen fix
- Alternate carpenter recipe for letters using six wood pulp.
- Alternate carpenter recipe for stamps which omits the honey drops, but requires seed oil.
- Ops can now "virtualize" trade stations with the '/mail virtualize <tradestation-name>' command. A virtual trade station does not require resources.
- Genetic saplings as "treeSapling" to ore dictionary. Can now be crafted into IC2 plantballs.
- Reduced fertilizer consumption on peat farms 10 -> 5.
- Made more trees support more fruit families.
- Increased output rate of farm hatches slightly.
- Added bituminous peat as a vanilla fuel source.
- Fixed two potential NPEs on farms.
- Fixed a potential crash when opening letter gui.
- Fixed habitat locator not working.
- Backpacks now force close the gui if they are dropped for any reason at all. Unified handling for all items with an inventory.
- Different types of circuit boards should not accidently stack anymore.
- Fixed genetic saplings not being recognized as valid vanilla fuel.
Unknown Changes, Please PM me if you have information
- Advanced Jetpack
- Can store 1 million EU
- Can charge at MFE or MFSU
- overlocked engine - max height now limit to 256 ! (energy consumption 50% more than standart Electric Jetpack)
- supplies with energy your electrotool (as drill, saw, laser and etc..)
- can enable and disable jetpack engine for your convenience ("Fly" key)
- boost mode (energy consumption x5 more)
- advanced visual indication of charge state and work mode (you can change work mode by shift "Space bar" and press "Mode key" )
- energy storage 100 000 eu.
- universal tool, it's include 3 removable snap (wrench, hoe, treetap)
- wrench work only at lossless mode !
- you can change work mode by shift "right mouse button" and press "Mode key"
- rebalanced standart electric hoe and treetap algorithm (now it's not dry energy if can't make operation)
- "accurate mode" to Vajra (you can use by press "right mouse click")
- New cool icons (advanced drill, chainsaw, vajra)
- Added sounds to Advanced jetpack and GraviTool
- Fixed block grabbing whitelist not working.
- Fixed TileEntities that extend IInventory not dropping its contents when block entities fail to be placed.
- Fixed being struck by lightning not upgrading the uncharged gravity gun.
- Allowed blocks which uses the chest render type (22) to be grabbed.
- Block entities which fall too far into the void will be killed.
- Block entities now respect block placement rules.
- Added the Inventory Manager.
- Added Conveyor module as a Crafting Component for several Automation Devices.
- Item Type Sorter. Capable of sorting up to 12 (Leave Blocks are bugged) item Types, just by OreDict-Names.
- Alloy Smelter. You can use it to quickly get Bronze/Brass/Invar without having to macerate the Ingots.
- Automatic Canning Machine. It can can Food and it fills Cells.
- Wiremill. A Device, which increases the Cable Output per Ingot by 33-50%. It needs an undamaged Drawplate of Redpower to be crafted, as I dont wanna ruin the RP-Tech-Tree requirement of Diamond Block + Handsaw.
- 5 old new Machines: Automatic Macerator, Automatic Extractor, Automatic Compressor, Automatic Recycler and Automatic E-Furnace. They are all crafted by adding a Conveyor Module to the original Machine.
- Added Digital Chests
- Added Digital Chest Interface for better access to its Inventory Data. (That is for Modders!)
- Added Shift-Left-Click to Digital and Quantum Chests.
- Added GUI to the Pump. Yes, it is planned to fill Cells like a regular Tank.
- Added Advanced Pump, works like an IC²-Miner, but more pumpy (and no Drills to break Blocks!). As it has no GUI now (NOW), you have to input the Mining Pipes into the Top.
- Due to the Automatic Canning Machine Cell filling ability I removed all Recipes, which craft a Cell of X out of empty Cell + Ingredient Y.
- Made Digital Chests and Quantum Chests only wrenchable by their respective Owner.
- Changed Quantum Chests (Meta 3) to Quantum Chests (Meta 49). For converting old Itemstored ones, just place the old ones in the World and they will update.
- Changed Thorium multicell Recipes to use Copper INGOTS instead of dense Plates.
- Made Translocators, Buffers, Filters, Scrapboxinators and similar MUCH faster, if they really have work to do, meaning that they now check every 10 seconds for Items to transfer, and then rush for AT LEAST 1.5 Seconds by scanning once every Tick, if they transfered an Item.
- Made it possble for some (Inventory Manager) of my Machines to emit multiple Packets per Tick
- Added compatibility with every Bonemealable Flower to get more Dye inside an Extractor.
- Improved performance of the two electric Buffers massively.
- Streamlined the Redstone recipe of the Centrifuge a bit.
- Fixed Wildcard Damagevalue in Recipes not being accepted when Debug Mode is not enabled. Yes, I used that -1 Damagevalue for the Food Recipes.
- Fixed some minor Bugs.
- Fixed a minor Bug regarding Owner assignment (of non-protected Machines)
- Fixed Bronze Hoes not being reversible in Macerator/Furnace
- Removed old Quantum Chest GUI Code and forgot to remove its GUI-png-File...
- Fixed the QChest Recipe.
- Found the Bug with the Flower scanning
- Made GUIs Serverside only. That probably fixed also the Block-Clicking causing pseudoblock placement
- Added compatibility with every grassdropped Seed to get SeedOil from it.
- Added SeedOil-Industrial-Centrifuge Recipes if Forestry is NOT loaded, as SeedOil can be used inside the Semifluid Generator.
- Fixed a minor Bug with the Autocrafting Table not rejecting Items in the Container Inventory when in one of the special Modes (so any mode which is not the regular Crafting Mode)
- Fixed the wrongly placed Slots inside the Inventory Manager (tons of Code were just copypasted)
- Fixed Electric Regulator, as it behaved as bad as the Redpower Regulator...