Buildcraft by Sengir: 3.4.2 – 3.4.3 (All Packs)
Chargepads by Myrathi: 22.214.171.124 – 126.96.36.199 (Tech and Direwolf20)
CoFHCore by TeamCoFH: Added 188.8.131.52 (All Except Tech)
ComputerCraft by Dan200: 1.481 – 1.5 (All Except Magic World)
ExtrabiomesXL by MisterFiber: 3.8.0 – 3.9.0 (All Except Lite)
Forestry by Sengir: 184.108.40.206 – 220.127.116.11 (All Packs)
Forge by LexManos: 18.104.22.1685 – 22.214.171.1244 (All Packs)
Gravity Gun by iChun: 1.4.6v1 – 1.4.7v1 (Tech and Direwolf20)
- Glass facades
- Autarchic gates now always pulse at a single, fast rate
- Vines now marked as soft blocks
- Prevented crash if world gen is disabled
- Fixed NPE when liquid in tank has ceased to exist
- Fixed /buildcraft not working in SSP
- Fixed tank filling
- Pipe items now registered with FML
- Version check now threaded
- Several updates to locations.
- six new modules
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Updated for IC2 1.115
- GUI redesign
- Configuration files no longer re-save if unmodified.
- Code cleanup
- Use IC2 EnergyNet events.
Added into pack as an API for Thermal Expansion and OmniTools
- A romantic surprise.
- turtle.refuel(0) returns true if a fuel item is selected.
- turtle.craft(0) returns true if the inventory is a valid recipe.
- Redesigned Wireless Modems; they can now send and receive on multiple channels, independent of the computer ID. To use these features, interface with modem peripherals directly. The rednet API still functions as before.
- Floppy Disks can now be dyed with multiple dyes, just like armour.
- The “excavate” program now retains fuel in it’s inventory, so can run unattended.
- turtle.place() now tries all possible block orientations before failing.
- The in-game help system now has documentation for all the peripherals and their methods, including the new modem functionality.
- Added fix for the Buildcraft oil generation error
- Forestry sapling fix
- Itailian translation update
- Farm Control. Will disable farm sides according to sides with redstone signal. A redstone signal from top or bottom will shut down the whole farm.
- Craftguide now displays recipes for farm blocks, still, fermenter, bottler. Better use of CraftGuide API. (RichardG)
- Bare-bones '/mail trades' command.
- Managed and manual mushroom farm. (Apatine Electron Tube)
- Some basic craftguide integration for carpenter, thermionic fabricator, squeezer and centrifuge.
- FarmCraftory support for crops and vegetables. Corn is handled in the wheat farm, everything else in the vegetable farm.
- Another Forestry update? Don't be sad, have a cocoa plantation!
- Disabling the crafting recipes for the old farms will now unlock uncrafting recipes to turn planters and harvesters into 30 new farmblocks. Craft one harvester or planter with a single brick-like block. They block chosen will determine the type of the resulting farmblocks.
- Facades for BC pipes in all types of logs and planks now available.
- Support for IC2 rubber trees in the arboretum as well. (Requires an IC2 update.)
- Config option to switch farms to using a square layout instead of a diamond shaped one. Server side config controls it.
- Limited iteration of arboretum and mushroom farms to +/- 5 from the tree trunk horizontally.
- Crafting of old farms is now disabled by default on new installations.
- Farms should now handle their storage more intelligently.
- Forestry now auto-ops its fake player. Can be disabled in config. Login of fake player can also be changed in config.
- When opening a backpack gui, inventory slots with backpacks in them cannot be manipulated anymore in any way. Behaviour of letters has been changed to match.
- Tweaked apatite world gen slightly.
- Removed the requirement of humus from the multifarm arboretum. Plain dirt is now required. The arboretum will mix it with fertilizer and will plant it out as humus.
- Alvearies and apiaries now accept the full stack of drones when piping into them.
- Orchards now require 10 fertilizer per operation instead of 5. Arboretums 30 instead of 40.
- Harvest phase does not consume fertilizer anymore, however actually collecting the crop will, leading to a uniform per crop cost instead of giving an advantage to tree-like crops.
- Fixed an issue which caused arboretums to sometimes "forget" patches.
- Removed debug log message.
- Capped modification by drought in farms at 2500 %.
- Energy modifier in game modes should now affect farm gearboxes.
- Fixed wrong mushrooms being planted in mushroom farms.
- Fixed potential rare client crashes on Beealyzer, Habitat locator and Treealyzer.
- Fermenter will respect NBT data now.
- Fixed slight issues with sand replacement in MF arboretums.
- Fixed apiaries not displaying exact temperature and humidity.
- Wenge and baobab should now be breedable.
- Fixed potential NPE on alvearies in SMP.
- Fixed duplication bug in farms when collecting windfall.
- Fixed support stems on kapok and meranti stems replacing other blocks.
- Liquid pipes should now connect to a farm valve even if the farm validates after the pipe was placed.
- Fixed steadfast drones generating in stacks of ten.
- ExtraBiomesXL saplings now work in the fermenter.
- Fixed an issue which would cause an invalid farm block to drop when breaking a farmblock on the metal band level.
- Hatches do not eject into sandstone pipes anymore.
- Removed orphaned debug output.
- Made fruits with random drops instead of ripening useable in orchards.
- Fixed dirt not being accepted when piped into a farm set to arboretum.
- Fixed soldering iron eating tubes if a circuit board was inserted first.
- Fixed sapling placement sounds again.
- Fixed sipiri tree not actually being breedable.
- Fixed piping bees into alvearies.
- Moving an apiary via frames or gravigun should now also reset the biome.
- Fixed peat-fired engines not ejecting waste into pipes.
- Fixed stairs not removing associated tile entity when broken.
- Fixed stair placement consuming two stairs instead of one.
- Removed: Automatic display of changelog with version notice. You need to type '/forestry version' if you want to see the changelog now
- Localization: Updates to it_IT and zh_CN
- Localization: Several updates to ES-variants, CN and others.
- API: Changed IFarmListener around a bit for better functionality. Made StructureFarmLogic retrievable.
- API: Mods can now send an IMC with the key "add-farmable-sapling" and format "[email protected]" or "[email protected]" to Forestry to add a generic sapling. Will accept damage -1 as wildcard.
- API: Same as above for "add-farmable-crop" and format "[email protected]".
Unknown Changes, please PM if you have info
- New model for fancy video settings
- Made block grabbing respect block hardness, negative means no grabby.
- Fixed crashing with Block entities.
- Fixed Out Of Bounds crashing with Block entities.
- Fixed Null Pointer Exception crashing with Block entities.
- Fixed Mystcraft Portal duplication glitch.
- Fixed “small” memory leak.
- Attempted fix at Block entities getting being placed in the floor.