Open Server Desolation Anarchy 1.4.7-[1.1.2]Factions-No banned items-32gig-Xeon-24/7-100man

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
desolationflat_zpsd2c9d443.png

IP: 198.27.80.175
Brand new world with Factions, Factions Chat. Griefing Raiding allowed. Full ingame shop to buy an sell your items from.
Server_zps0dc37ce4.png
Server Specs
Quad Octo Core Xeon 4650 (Sandy Bridge) 4 x 20MB cache
4 SSD in RAID 10
32Gig RAM
Plugins:

• Essentials
  • ChestShop
    ChestShop_mini.png.-m1.png
  • CoreProtect
  • Factions
  • WorldGuard
    WorldGuard_Icon.png
  • WorldEdit
    WorldEdit_Icon.png
Staff:
Owner: TheMapp
Admins: CiK
- Server Rules -
PVP is ON

What you can do:
This is a Griefing Raid server.
Steal anything.
Destroy bases.

What you cannot do:
You cannot use 3rd party tools to gain an advantage, hacking will get you banned regardless if you donated or did not.
VoxelPlayer:
The minimap is disable for maximum pvp experience and when Ultimate pack updates to 1.0.2 officially nameplates will also be disabled. This will remove the ease of people seeing you from miles away.
Warzone:
You cannot /home /tpa /f home out of the Warzone. In order to use those commands you must pass through the warzone. Once outside the warzone you may use those commands. The warzone may be entered through the portals in spawn. There are occasionally rare items in chests inside this zone.

2013-05-09_121637_zps4c298651.png

We play the walls and arena pvp survival games daily for prizes.

Cik

Jul 29, 2019
I really like the concept of this server....a better feed-the-beast survival mechanic from spawn..haha...nice! Im having fun, nice shop area, pvp gauntlet run from spawn to a place where you can either participate or /home, and very good start on the economy....keep it up!

Not to mention, the map size is larger than most, and nothing is banned, but balanced availability for those things that contributed to concerns in the past.

Reactions: TheMap

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
Changed the mechanics of the Nether and what you experience while you are there.

caluf

Jul 29, 2019
a warning to people joining the server. he lit a nuke of in me and my friends base, and he never gave us our stuff back, also he has made it so you can't use /home or basically any commands in the nether or at spawn, join if you want but according to me. this server is just a waist of time.

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
I appreciate your bump caluf, I can understand your frustration but please do not try to insult me in my own thread, especially after advertising servers in my server. I am well known for being a great server owner for those who know me.

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
Changed nether to default. Deleted some plugins to reflect what we currently use. So far we have about 20 during peak time 4pm EST til 2+ am is when most play. This is a raiding server, griefing is allowed.

Darky212

Jul 29, 2019
I really recommend this server to anyone the pvp isn't bad griefing isn't bad unless you don't use your brain and build right next to spawn :) come check it out guys :)

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
Updated some rules with spawn and warzone. You are now free to use /home /f home /tpaccept out of spawn.

Cik

Jul 29, 2019
^^ Very community-focused updates. FTB Ultimate Factions server that appeals to those that appreciate a player-driven environment.

Weekly events, no banned items and very large map server.

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
I really recommend this server to anyone the pvp isn't bad griefing isn't bad unless you don't use your brain and build right next to spawn :) come check it out guys :)

Pvp in the warzone is a fun time, heh. And building your base out far is recommended. ;)

Khors

Jul 29, 2019
Yea....after playing for a few days, I would definitely consider taking a serious look at this server. Active, large and almost no banned items....if you have an appreciation for community events, pvp, player economy, etc...take a look.

Qwertz

Jul 29, 2019
Server seems cool. I will try it tommorow, might even try and get a friend of mine to come and play to if I like the server. (I think I will!)

Darky212

Jul 29, 2019
Server is down while it gets updated to 1.1 eta should be about 10 mins come check the server out :)

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
We had a blast last night with a railgun FFA tournament. Fraps soon to be published. Along with our new champions hall being added and the warzone rules being updated its going to be a great up and coming month with prizes to win and bragging rights to take.