Derp-o-matic|Minecrack v6|Whitelisted|Small, mature 18+ server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

GeekOfTheWeek

Jul 29, 2019
Hello people!

This has been a private (me and a friend of mine) server for some time now.
We respect serious play to have serious fun. A small community of to-be friends is what we are striving to create.
Main target audience is mature people from (preferably) EU

Server information:
Dificulty/mode: normal / survival
IP: mc.derpomatic.com or 46.253.192.138
Server specs are nothing fancy rly,
24/7 ofcourse,
10 slots with 2 reserved
1GB of ram ( to be expanded as soon as i get my paycheck :D ) and 2 cores of processor power.

So without further delay, here is the application form:
1) Real name
2) Age
3) MC username
4) Location
5) Have you been banned and?
5.1) Why have you been banned?
6) When and how often will you be playing?
7) Your playstyle and mods of your choice ( for example - hermit who lives in solitude and is a master of bees)
And of course the main part -
8) Why should you be whitelisted? (with a minimum of 2-3 senteces)

Your friend and server admin - GeekOfTheWeek

NoahmanB2000

Jul 29, 2019
Noah Brakefield
NoahmanB2000
Alabama
Yes once on a freinds server as a joke
usually after 4 maybe 2 hours a dayi live in solitude but am glad to join a town or something and my mod of choice is probally ic2 but i like all of them
i should be whitelisted because i really want to play with some cool people on a freindly mindcrack server

TheNex

Jul 29, 2019
1) Tom
2) 19
3) TheNex
4) UK
5) Nope
6) Daily and a couple hours a day maybe? Depends how it works around Uni
7) Grand Architect who has no problem helping and sharing :)
8) I was previously a member of a Feed the Beast server and built a lot of the server's grand structures (such as a pagoda atop a mountain with a terraformed waterfall and a winding road hugging the cliff face to the peak),
however that server has closed and I now wish to construct similar things on another quiet server with a mature and tight knit community; hopefully this is the one :) I also have a decent and expanding knowledge of most of the
mods included and can offer any help if needed :)

Valencourt

Jul 29, 2019
1) Real name: Marcus
2) Age: 34
3) MC username: Grungi
4) Location: UK
5) Have you been banned and? 5.1) Why have you been banned?: Nope, no bans.
6) When and how often will you be playing?: Evenings in the UK after work; I play most days for a couple hours or so once I've got past the initial marathon "getting started" phase.
7) Your playstyle and mods of your choice ( for example - hermit who lives in solitude and is a master of bees): I like to dabble in IC, BC, RedPower and Forestry and build elaborate self-sufficient underground compounds. I don't usually go for the top-tier stuff like nuclear reactors or quantum armour sets. I don't have much experience of the magical mods as I've been primarily playing EE-disabled Tekkit. I'm looking forward to seeing what they offer.
8) Why should you be whitelisted? (with a minimum of 2-3 senteces): I'm a friendly, mature guy and I'm not looking to cause any grief or drama. All I'm looking for is a nice and grief-free environment to get the FTB experience the way Minecraft is supposed to be played; with other people around. :)

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
1) Andrew
2) 23
3) MrAndrew420
4) Alabama, USA
5) Nop
6) Hmm. Pretty much everyday for at least a little bit. Always a lot going on outside of minecraft, but I like to squeeze in as much play time as I'm can
7) I'm mainly a builder. I know how to get going in most mods except CC, it just takes me forever to do so.
8) I'm. Awesome. (Does that count? no?) I'm a friendly, no time for nonsense kind of guy. All I'm looking for is a good place to build with good people to build with.

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
1) Real name: David
2) Age: 21
3) MC username: tuga999
4) Location: London.
5) Have you been banned and? Never
6) When and how often will you be playing? I would play at least 2 hours a day if not more.
7) Your playstyle and mods of your choice: I'm more of a community player, I like to share machines and ressources with other people. That's my style but I can also play like an hermit. I love IC2, BC, RP2, TE etc... I like industrial stuff.
8) Why should you be whitelisted? Well, I'm looking for a small and friendly server and you server looks like it is one of them. Also, the guys that you added to the whitelist are 19 or more so that is a MASSIVE positive point for me (tired of 13 kids saying that they are mature xD). So yeah, hope you like my application and see you later hopefully :p

eonsv

Jul 29, 2019
1) Real name: Andre
2) Age: 23
3) MC username: protactin
4) Location: Norway
5) Have you been banned? Nope.
6) When and how often will you be playing? I'd play at least a couple of hours on most days.
7) Your playstyle and mods of your choice ( for example - hermit who lives in solitude and is a master of bees): I'd say I'm mainly a builder (but not the best one around:p ) and CC programmer. My mods of choice are: Computercraft, redpower, thaumcraft and factorization.
8) Why should you be whitelisted? (with a minimum of 2-3 senteces): I'm tired of playing with friends who logs on 1 or 2 times a week. I would therefore love to join a grief-free community, and spend some time working on projects with other people.

GeekOfTheWeek

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome Andre.

And I think that's it for now... If something changes and we accept new people, I'll let you know ;)

Kris1432

Jul 29, 2019
1) Real name Kris
2) Age 18
3) MC username Kris1432
4) Location UK
5) Have you been banned and? N/A
5.1) Why have you been banned? N/A
6) When and how often will you be playing? Most likely every night for an hour or two
7) Your playstyle and mods of your choice ( for example - hermit who lives in solitude and is a master of bees)
And of course the main part - Magician, i love thaumcraft, but i can work almost every mod in the pack.
8) Why should you be whitelisted? (with a minimum of 2-3 senteces) bring some entertainment to the server

N1njaM1dget

Jul 29, 2019
1) Real name Danny
2) Age 35
3) MC username N1njaM1dget
4) Location Uk
5) Have you been banned and? nope never
6) When and how often will you be playing? quite a bit 3-4 hours a day if not more
And of course the main part - new to FTB and like to learn new stuff
8) Why should you be whitelisted? (with a minimum of 2-3 senteces) im just wanting to find a nice server with older people to chill and learn from

malytrax

Jul 29, 2019
1) Real name - Margaret
2) Age - 22
3) MC username - malytrax
4) Location - US
5) Have you been banned and? - nope
6) When and how often will you be playing? - It depends what I decide to do that day. Sometimes it is 2 hours and sometimes it is 8 hours :p
7) Your playstyle and mods of your choice ( for example - hermit who lives in solitude and is a master of bees) - I'm a builder that likes to improve. I'm new to mods..I usually focus on running my server Beta Ertho, but I'd like to opportunity to try out new things. So far, I enjoy Portal Gun and Twilight Forest.
8) Why should you be whitelisted? (with a minimum of 2-3 sentences) - I'm a dedicated player. Being an admin of a server myself, I understand the frustrations of people cheating, and as a result, you will never find me exploiting or cheating.

I've included a picture :)

My base:
(I share this base with Mondef, my husband, but I built this myself)

lU0MS.jpg

Reactions: MrAndrew420

Kingbowser165

Jul 29, 2019
1)real name: Magnus.
2)Age 18.
3)MC username: douzette
4)Location: Norway.
5) Have you been banned: nope
6) When and often will you be plaiyng: i would play all the time when i get the chance.
7) Your playstyle and mods of your choise: i would play all of them if i can
8) why should you be whitlisted (with a minimum 2-3 sentences): i like to help people very much but i would give some stuff to the people that need it.

Syxzz

Jul 29, 2019
1)Real name: Jonas.
2)Age: 21.
3)MC username: Syxzz
4)Location:Bergen-Norway.
5)Have you been banned: Yes, but that was a long time a ago on a vanilla server back in 2011.
5.1)I was banned because he had a different opinion, and he didn't like to argue.
6)When and often will you be playing: I would play so often as i can, but i often go to school and study, but still alot.
7)Your playstyle and mods of your choice: I would play alot of them, but use most thaumcraft.
8:Why should you be whitelisted: Well, i think i should be whitelisted because i am a active and friendly player, i know alot about the game and have played a long time, i am a good builder and would like to help out other on the server, and also i need a fun server to play.
Thanks for the time you took to read this, please reply as fast as you can, see you around!

hattemaker156

Jul 29, 2019
Mc username: hattemaker156
HAve you been banned: Yes once on my friend's server. I was banned becouse he was tired of me :p
How often do you play: I will be playing so often as i can. But i go to school. But i guess alot!
Your playstyle and mods of your choise: I know almost every mod. but IC2.
Why should you be whitelisted: I think i should be whitelisted becouse i am an friendly player and i wanna help other players with Feed The Beast. I am a good builder.