Open Server DeltaFTB | Ultimate 1.1.2 | Open | No griefing

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

tiin57

Jul 29, 2019
DeltaFTB
Owner: tiin57

Modpack version:
IP:
delta.tiin57.net

Server forums:
http://delta.tiin57.net/forums/

Rules:
No griefing.
No stealing.
No spamming.
No advertising.
No asking for ranks (do that on the forums :D)
No pillaring.
No duping.

The staff reserves the right to ban anyone at any time for any reason. (This is to stop trolls and such.)

Banned items/mods:
Redpower2
Xycraft
Mystcraft
Portal gun
Wand of excavation
Gravity gun
Explosives

Specs:
Xeon CPU
4 GB RAM allocated to server

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I think there is a mistake. After being offline for about a day, I tried to log in it when it said I had been banned (for Griefing!) this is next to impossible, haha. I have literally never even strayed from my plot except to mine (which is right under my base!). So if someone from the Staff could fix this issue - that would be great ;) Or at the least, shed some light on it, as I am completely in the dark. Please get back to me as soon as possible!

Cheers!

tiin57

Jul 29, 2019
Delta will be moving to a new host building on the 12th. This will occur around 9pm CST, and should be completed on the 13th at 9am CST at the very latest. During that time, the server will be completely unreachable.
We will reopen with a new IP, so in the meantime while DNS is refreshed, you may use 172.245.61.19 to connect to the server.
Again, this will not occur until June 12th, at 9pm CST.