Definitely A New Member...

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I only just realized that I never introduced myself here...

SO...

Hey guys/gals/and everyone else, my name is Jordan.
G8dxs9E.gif

So you wanna know a little bit about me eh?
Well aren't you nosy?

So I hail from a small town in Nottinghamshire, England, called Mansfield. If you have heard of Robin Hood, I live about 10 minutes drive away from where he lived... yeah, that's all this place is known for.
I am a very boring person, but I will try to be as fun as I can around you. I like long walks on the beach and moonlit candle dinners I enjoy eating cake, very much, but I do ocassionally play game.
I dunno if you will have heard of this one, but Minecraft, yeah, I play that sometimes, but I also do dabble with Pokemon on the odd occasion.

As for more about me, I am 19 years old coming onto the scary 20 this year, and I have a lot of funny quirks :3
I identify as agender, which means, in layman terms, that I do not identify as male or female. People tend to ask me which I am, Boy or Girl, the simple answer is neither. If you are confused about what pronouns to use, use whatever. I use she most of the time, but if you wanna use he, go ahead :)

When it comes to minecraft, what do I do, other than play?
Well I have made a few mods. Nothing good, but they are mods nonetheless :)
I also have made a few mod packs... they are all terrible, but I am quite proud of Let it End. Although I have stopped actively developing all mods which are public, if you find an issue with a pack that I have made, reply to the thread, and ping me, and I will fix the issue(s) ASAP. I aim to please.

If you want to know more about me, then my website will tell you absolutely nothing: http://jordsta95.the-phoenix-team.com/ But you may learn something there which I forgot to say here.

Sorry for being around and never introducing myself. But there we go, finally!

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
You can now bow down to me as your lord and master :3
*Bows floridly and sweeps hat from head*

Alas I am by birth a wildling, born o'er The Wall, and so none are my master - though I've the manners of a civilised Midlander, naturally.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
*Bows floridly and sweeps hat from head*

Alas I am by birth a wildling, born o'er The Wall, and so none are my master - though I've the manners of a civilised Midlander, naturally.
N ya tork lyk a freek ;)

I commend thee for such kind mannerisms, though thou doth not accept my leadership ye possibilities for entrance unto my manor is all but accepted. Please, make this a home from home... or I will shackle you up and feed you the pigs.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
That, I do!

I shall accept your kind hospitality, and I bring a gift of peace in all good faith:

*presents you with a silvery orb*

Reactions: jordsta95

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome!

I'm sure if you keep up your work as a mod dev and a modpack dev you'll be accepted to the Pheonix team, if you haven't heard of them, some of the best modpack and mod creators around

Reactions: jordsta95