Defeat the Demigodmodder

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
This is a spinoff of the defeat the godmodder, except it is actually winnable. I will choose one weakness. I will not tell you what the weakness is. If your attack exploits that weakness, I lose and you become the new godmodder. If you just got dethroned, you are the ref. The new GM will tell you his weakness in a PM and start godmodding. If the new GM tries to godmod past their weakness, it's the ref's job to usurp the godmodder.

Rules:
If you are not the current GM, do not godmod.
Your weakness must be guessable. If a weakness is too specific or difficult to guess, the ref may ask you to choose a new one.
You must post at least one hint to your weakness, and must give a hint in your first post as DGM. If the DGM posts a substandard hint, the ref may post their own.
do not abuse your power as the referee. If you do and are discovered, you will be banned from the thread. meaning you will be put on a list and nothing more.

I have chosen my weakness. I have drank from the chalice of neverending irritation. Try to defeat me. My weakness is rather simple so it shouldn't take too long.[DOUBLEPOST=1381029953][/DOUBLEPOST](posted from some forum that you should only know about if you are on it. Shush.)

Last edited:

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I give the Demigodmodder a link to their favourite show's page on TV Tropes.