Whitelist Server Deathcap - [1.6.4 DW20 1.0.12] [Whitelist] [Vanilla/few plugins] [Mature players ONLY]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Miamore

Jul 29, 2019
This server originally started out for just a few friends who wanted me to host a FTB server for them. (I already host a regular vanilla server so they wanted to see if I could put up FTB for them on the side!) We've been running the FTB server for about a week now, so the map is still very new. We wanted to get more people in because we have way too much room xD We are looking for mature players only. If you are hyperactive or rude, please look elsewhere, because you will probably get a lot of weird looks here :I

This is a PvP/Raid server. You are responsible for YOUR OWN safety. We do not employ any plugins or mods to keep you and your possessions safe. That is your job! However, this does not mean it's a chaos server. Rude behaviour is not acceptable at any time. Verbal harassment of any kind is never tolerated.

So you wanna join? Check out the rules and application below!

Rules:

• We do not allow harassment on this server. Actively rude players will be disciplined/removed from the server.

• You must build 100 blocks outside of spawn! (This is to reduce spawn clutter and keep it clean for newfriends)

• Be mature (If you want respect, earn it!)

• Do not use hacks

• No spawn camping

• No advertising
Game:
  • 1.6.4 DireWolf20 1.0.12 Public Pack
  • Ages are disabled!
  • Maps will never be reset outside of technical reasons.

Hardware
  • Server Hardware: (Hosted at OVH.com) Intel i3 CPU, 8GB RAM, 2 TB HDD
Mods:
  • Owner/Admins/Moderators: Miamore
Application:
  • IGN:

• Specialty:

• Did you read the rules?...you skipped them, didn't you? -_- :

• Why do you want play on Deathcap?:

• Got Skype?:
Please fill out and post in the comments below. Even if you aren't an experienced player, we'd love to hear what you have to say!

IP: Deathcap.net:25566

scotty Michaelson

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft user name: sexygamer101
Favourite mod: thaumcraft 4
reason i want to join: Looking for a multi-play server were I don't have to worry about griefers. Just a fun community with others around and an area I can call my base.i just need someplace nice and quiet and exciting at times!

Gabriell

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Gabbzter123
  • Did you read the rules? maybe maybe no
  • Specialty: Eating and sleeping"!
  • Why do you want play on Deathcap?: I feelt like playing on a FTB server and this one seems nice :p
  • Got Skype?: yes

emazing50

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:emazing50
  • Specialty: IC2
  • Did you read the rules?...you skipped them, didn't you? -_- : I did read them
  • Why do you want play on Deathcap?: I like good pvp servers which are not total chaos
  • Got Skype?:I get it

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: orcius
  • Specialty: Farming
  • Did you read the rules?...you skipped them, didn't you? -_- : I did not :eek:
  • Why do you want play on Deathcap?: Never played on a raid server but it seems awsome. Finally some use for those securitystations!
  • Got Skype?: I do

Xian12

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Xian12
  • Specialty: Building
  • Did you read the rules? Yes I have read all the rules
  • Why do you want play on Deathcap? Got nothing to do for a week looking to hang with some minecraft players and build things
  • Got Skype? Yes

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Frankiejoh
  • Specialty: Contraptions
  • Did you read the rules? Yes i read the rules
  • Why do you want play on Deathcap?: I want to play on a good friendly server and this seems like just it!
  • Got Skype? Yepperz

chilledchaos924

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: chilledchaos924
  • Specialty: tinkers construct
  • Did you read the rules?...you skipped them, didn't you? -_- : yes :)
  • Why do you want play on Deathcap?: I stopped playing for a while and i want to get back into modded minecraft
  • Got Skype?: yes

BrianAwesome100

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: BrianAwesome100 (or AwesomeBrian100, i always forget)
  • Specialty: Coding
  • Did you read the rules?...you skipped them, didn't you? -_- : Did not skip :p
  • Why do you want play on Deathcap?: Stopped playing for a while due to FTB requiring more advanced hardware that my 7yo pc did not have, but just recently built my new computer and looking to get back into modded MC, and I have always been a fan of small, closed servers.
  • Got Skype?: Yes but limited use to do ambient noise and other people around me

small_drum

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:Small_drum
  • Specialty: Computer Craft
  • Did you read the rules? Yes.
  • Why do you want play on Deathcap?:Because i am looking for a good community with a vanilla style DW20 feel to it.
  • Got Skype?: small_drum
  • I am 18.

IntoxicatedPenguin

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: popdog15
  • Specialty: ComputerCraft, redstone, technical and logic (redpower and the like) based mods.
  • Did you read the rules?...you skipped them, didn't you? -_- : Yes I did. I suggest putting something in the rules stating "put x into the "did you read the rules field" to prove you read them."
  • Why do you want play on Deathcap?: I used to host my own server, though it kind of died, and I didn't want to keep it up from that point onward due to it using system resources like a motherfucker, but I want to keep playing the DW20 pack. This server seems like the best place for me to do so, and as such, I'm applying.
  • Got Skype?: Yep. Username is "intoxicatedpenguin"
  • I may not be 18 (I'm 14), but I feel that if you make an assessment of this post you'll be assured that I'm at least moderately mature.

lorbog

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lorbog (That's a lowercase 'L', not an I ;) )
Specialty: Building, exploring, redstone.
I read the rules.
Why do you want play on Deathcap?:
I'm tired of all theese intrusive plugins and junk on public servers and I would like a more normal FTB experince.
Got Skype?: Yep :D

Feral Pickle

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Decreptlord
  • Specialty: Functionality in houses
  • Did you read the rules?: I've read the rules.
  • Why do you want play on Deathcap?: I'm just looking for a modded server that isn't inhabited solely by twelve year olds. That and I'm really interested in a community of people who mod, and this is the first application I've made for a modded server. When you're asking for mature players, I'd assume you've some set age limit, I'm 18, just starting college, and I tend to act my age.
  • Got Skype?: Skype is illustriousenvy