Death count ?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
(looking for a mod to run with ultimate that keeps a death count)

I am about to start a new map in SSP using ultimate.
The last map I tried to keep track of how many times I died using pen and paper. Needless to say I soon forgot and lost track.

So, anyone know of a mod that works with forge that will keep track of my deaths ?
I have a mod that keeps track of days passed, but a death counter is something Iv'e been on the look out for a while now.

many thx.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I have a mod that keeps track of days passed, but a death counter is something Iv'e been on the look out for a while now.
That would be cool, actually, "Number of times drowned:", "Number of times swimming in lava:", "Number of times hit the ground too hard:", etc., and maybe a timeline screen as well.

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
That would be cool, actually, "Number of times drowned:", "Number of times swimming in lava:", "Number of times hit the ground too hard:", etc., and maybe a timeline screen as well.

Yeah have to say if something loged the reasons for deaths too that would be epic.
With mods there are quite a few different death messages .

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Well, there is a server mod by iChun, but I requested SSP support and support for tracking different death messages and never got a response. It'd be easier (not to mention actually possible) to just keep track yourself and if doing a lets play, keep track of the death count as part of the story.

That's part of my goal when I finally start recording a LP. Break all the conventional rules and turn on keep inventory, stay on hardmode and make sure I have a bed I can sleep in, just so when I can't find my way home, or when my backpack(s) are full to bursting, I can just go swim in lava. It'll be fun.