DartCraft Question

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MegaRaja54321

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I was wondering how do I make a bottle o enchanting I am using 152ngt and before there used to be a golwstone and redstone with a bottle recipe but now there is not so how do I make a bottle o enchanting I need it because I am trying to make a experience to to get some upgrade cores for my power drill
Thanks in Advance

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
force rod on an enchanted book.

there are alternate methods with other mods, some magic/thaumic bees let you make bottles, LXP and MFR both let you fill bottles.

Gnomeo

Jul 29, 2019
Priest villagers have bottles of enchanting as a trade option as well. You get 2-4 per emerald.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
If you can find a nice village there's these villagers that live in the churches called priests, they should have what you want.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I was wondering how do I make a bottle o enchanting I am using 152ngt and before there used to be a golwstone and redstone with a bottle recipe but now there is not so how do I make a bottle o enchanting I need it because I am trying to make a experience to to get some upgrade cores for my power drill
Thanks in Advance

You know how to make and use a force rod?
Well, throw an enchanted book on the ground, and rightclick with the force rod and it will give you bottles o' enchanting.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
You know how to make and use a force rod?
Well, throw an enchanted book on the ground, and rightclick with the force rod and it will give you bottles o' enchanting.

Yeah, but that can be kind of inefficient depending on how much you spent on each book.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, but that can be kind of inefficient depending on how much you spent on each book.

Yes you do get less xp than would have been put into the books. But obviously you'd only do it on books you don't want anyway (such as junk you found in a dungeon chest).
The only alternative for making bottles o' enchanting is to use the Liquid XP mod, which lets you liquify XP and use a thermal expansion liquid transposer to put it into glass bottles.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Yes you do get less xp than would have been put into the books. But obviously you'd only do it on books you don't want anyway (such as junk you found in a dungeon chest).
The only alternative for making bottles o' enchanting is to use the Liquid XP mod, which lets you liquify XP and use a thermal expansion liquid transposer to put it into glass bottles.

I like that idea much more. Also there's a thaumic or extra bee that produces bottles o' enchanting.