Whitelist Server DarkLabs Server Unleashed 1.1.7 [Whitelisted] No Banned Items [All Mods] -Small Community- [New Map]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

darkplayer028

Jul 29, 2019
everyone is welcomed startign a new map today.

server app:

minecraft Ign:
skype (required):
age (if ok):

why should we accept:

addition info:

Elvanos

Jul 29, 2019
Skype name: Elvanos (But I have to admit I prefer using Teamspeak.)
Minecraft name: Elvanos
Location: Czech Republic (Next to Germany, so you don't have to look for it on the map if you don't know :p)
Why would like to join?: I took a break from MC for about half a year, but now I am all refreshed and looking for a good, small server with friendly community to play with! :)
Why should you accept me?: Because I am a crazy person who likes to build megalomaniacal structures that generally produce 10x more stuff that I need and I dont mind sharing. I also like doing all sorts of combos with mods that most people didnt even think about! :p
And I think I am also a fun person to talk to and hang around with... unless I am too concentrated on something at that moment.

Additional info: I am kinda confused as to why are you creating a new topic when you had an old one here (http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...items-all-mods-great-community-new-map.35441/). Maybe you could clear it up? :p

themarter

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft Ign: themarter
skype (required): themarter
age (if ok): 23

Just got a new computer and want to try out FTB mulitplayer with a good community

CrimsonRose77

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft Ign: CrimsonRose77
skype (required): glen.lee.jenkins
age (if ok): 19

why should we accept: I love to play minecraft, play it everyday. You love to be a part of a community and help anyway possible

addition info: I live on the east coast of the USA. I am 19, in college and work. I play Minecraft everyday between 6pm to 4am. time may vary

Mayshi

Jul 29, 2019
Skype name: Mayshi.Mayshi
Minecraft name: Mayshi
Why would like to join?: I love playing Minecraft, but I have bad experience with non-whitelisted servers, so I'm looking for a whitelisted one which looks good. And also I like what I've heard about this server.
Why should you accept me?: Because I'm addicted to magic oriented mods & I'm willing to share what I know about them. Also who doesn't want a crazy mage living in scary castle on their server? :))
Additional info: Phew... I'm quite chatty with an upbeat personality.

darkplayer028

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft Ign: CrimsonRose77
skype (required): glen.lee.jenkins

why should we accept: I love to play minecraft, play it everyday. You love to be a part of a community and help anyway possible

addition info: I live on the east coast of the USA. I am 19, in college and work. I play Minecraft everyday between 6pm to 4am. time may vary
check skype[DOUBLEPOST=1387510360][/DOUBLEPOST]
Skype name: Mayshi.Mayshi
Minecraft name: Mayshi
Why would like to join?: I love playing Minecraft, but I have bad experience with non-whitelisted servers, so I'm looking for a whitelisted one which looks good. And also I like what I've heard about this server.
Why should you accept me?: Because I'm addicted to magic oriented mods & I'm willing to share what I know about them. Also who doesn't want a crazy mage living in scary castle on their server? :))
Additional info: Phew... I'm quite chatty with an upbeat personality.
check skype

666maskot666

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:666maskot666
Skype name:cpt.snipe1
why would you like to join?: personally i love Ftb, i recently got my computer fixed so now i can actually play. I wanted to join a server whith nice people, and that is basically it.
why should you accept me?: I guess i am a nice person, i do share resources unless i really need it at the moment.
Additional info: I usually go for the bees

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft Ign: Jus2Beast
skype (required): Pvmnation

why should we accept: I love FTB unleashed and I am looking for a whitelist server to join where I can be guaranteed my structures will be safe.

addition info: I have a lot of knowledge in most FtB Mods.

Last edited:

dragonmaster0283

Jul 29, 2019
Skype name: dragonmaster0283
Minecraft name: dragon0283
Why would like to join?: I'm looking for a whitelisted server community where I can have fun with other players, build cool stuff and know that my stuff is protected from your everyday griefers. Just looking to have fun in Minecraft FTB.
Why should you accept me?: I'm a nice person and don't really ever mind helping others with projects or going on adventures. I know most of the FTB mods and what they do. I can be a helpful memeber to the community and a fun player for the server

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
skype name(required): Il tell you If I get accepted I dont want random people adding me, sorry.
minecraft name: Jus2Beast
why would like to join?: I like Unleashed and I want to join a small community nothing big where everyone knows what to do :)

Last edited:

Firesparq

Jul 29, 2019
Skype Name: Ash.Rowlando
Minecraft Name: Firesparq
Why: Because Unleashed has been the modpack i've enjoyed the most and i'm looking for a small community to begin with.

captainjfud

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft Ign: captainjfud
skype (required): jfrasermedia
age (if ok): 17

why should we accept: Looking for a small community of friendly players to help and interact with

addition info: :)

flick

Jul 29, 2019
everyone is welcomed startign a new map today.

server app:

minecraft Ign: flick_star
skype (required):i do have Skype but would rather not show on here
age (if ok):25
time of play: 2-3 hours most nights (after 22:00) and for about 8 hours two days of the week (days off)

why should we accept:
i have been playing mine craft for a while now.
to put a long story short i am bored of it and have been looking for something new (feed the beast)
i am a really friendly player who is always willing to help some one.
i have found it hard to find a good, friendly and trustful server in the past as they let anybody on them
i love to see players grow and learn and hopefully i will be able to bring something to the server, i will amit tho i don't know to much about feed the beast yet as i have only been playing for about a month, but i know a huge amount about minecraft.

summary:
so to end this i am willing to help people, learn, i am always respectful and polite, and look forward to playing with a friendly community

addition info:
one if the things i would like to build a lot with is computer craft to which i am trying to learn