Open Server Cyandale - FTB Unleashed (Latest) [Towny][Economy][Chestshops][PVE][PVP]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CDFuZziOnZ

Jul 29, 2019
!!!SERVER IP!!!: 192.34.108.153:25632

Here at the Cyandale servers we pride ourselves on keeping our server up 100% of the time thats why we are not afraid to call ourselves 24/7! Although out in the wilderness you will find many dangers you can be sure that when you go back and relax in your very own town you will be safe from any member you dont want to have dealings with!

Using plugins such as;

-Multi-Verse -Towny -Chest Shops -Economy

Cyandale what can i do?

Special events held each weekend allow users to interact with each other as well as earn special prizes and bonus in game. Ore hunts, chest searches and easter egg hunts are all games that allow our members to gain extra items and ores each weekend!

The buddy reward scheme allows everyone who is activly trying to recruit for the server to be rewarded in an amazing way! For every 5 people you bring to the server you will get a different donators package 100% free! yes thats right No money but lots of reward just for getting your friends to come along and play on the server!!! ?

Cyandale Contact details.

Email: [email protected]

OR [email protected]

Website: http://cyandale.wix.com/cyandale (Tempary website while Domain is transferred.)

Server IP: 192.95.30.208:25736

Teamspeak: ts64.light-speed.com:8440

Rules:

At cyandale we like to give you the easiest time while playing as possible, upon joining the server you will spawn in a room that will list a bunch of rules.

The main ones are:
Respect staff and players.
No hacks/x-ray mods.
No advertising other servers.
No spamming chat.
No grieifing.
Keep swearing to a minimum.
And the one we like the most DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT LAG. If theres lag, its your problem unless we say otherwise.
Have fun!

Banned items:

Canvas bag - Dupe bug.
Portal gun - Bypass townys protection.
Gravity gun - Bypass townys protection.
Mystcraft - Memory hungry.
Nuke - No explination needed.

A few of these items listed are not permanent, until we find a way or the bugs they have are fixed then they will stay banned for the time being.

We look forward to see you on the server!

CDFuZziOnZ

Jul 29, 2019
Server is currently down as we are changing to better hosts, it will get us a better processor but will mean a change in I.P, will update with new I.P when all is sorted out!

CDFuZziOnZ

Jul 29, 2019
Good news, we have change server hosts and everything is now sorted, the I.P is 192.34.108.153:25632