1. Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Custom Monster pack crashes sometimes.

Discussion in 'General FTB chat' started by Defiancey, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Defiancey

Defiancey New Member

Title kinda says it. I am running a server for me and 3 other people. To which i seem to be the only one who is having an issue with this. I run the server off my PC that i also play on. Some system specs, i7-4770k cpu, 16gig ram, 7970 vid card, and win 7. Im also using java 7 64bit update 60.

These crashes dont seem to effect the server, its just been with the client. I will sometimes crash on startup of FTB, crash before it hits the main minecraft screen. Other times it will crash when trying to log into the server. This doesnt happen that much when it does just restarting the launcher fixes it. Once in a while i will be doing something and it will just randomly crash. But alot of times the game runs fine and i can play for hours with no issue. The main issue is that twice now the game has crashed and wont start back up unless i redownload my monster pack and re add the mods back to it. Thats the one that bugs me. Im going to combat this by getting a fresh monster pack and adding all my mods and then making a back up save of it incase it happens again i can just swap them out.

Like i said i seem to be the only person who is having this issue out of 3 other people. I do mess with more mods then they have been since they are all pretty new to most of these mods. Here is a list of mods that i added to the monster pack along with what pack i pulled them from originally. I was told there is universal config files in all the packs you should be able to swap mods around. But some of these mods im replacing in the monster pack with updates ones from other packs. So i dont know if i should be changing the config files out for these too.

Agrarian Skies
    Hunger Overhaul
    Harvestcraft Waila
    Iguana's Tweaks
    Pams Harvestcraft
    TiC Tooltips
    Tinkers Construct
    Tinkers Mechworks
    Tinkers Steelworks

Direwolf20
    Ars Magica 2
    Hats
    Morph
    Plugins for Forestry
    Translocator

Horizons
    Extra TiC
    Forbidden Magic
    Keithy Utils
    Metallurgy

Magic World 2
    Player Beacons
    Witchery

Now i do disable some of the mods from monster, here is those. Some of them i had never messed with and looked them up and didnt intrest me so they are off to try and bring the mod list down.
    Highlands
    Bibliowoods (Highlands)
    Craft Heraldy
    Enhanced Portals
    Geo Strata
    Lycanites Mobs
    Meteorcraft
    Mimicry
    MFFS
    Opis
    Reiminimap

Since adding all these mods, the only ID conflict that i got was from pams harvestcraft for cinnamon. I changed that and havent had any issue with ID conflicts, i was told that Ars magica doesnt play well with rotarycraft but if i dont get a id conflict i would be fine. So im not sure whats giving me the specific issue with the crashing. Like i said the server works fine. The only thing that i know is when using Mystcraft going from the overworld to an age. I will crash 50% of the time. Even if its going to the nether using a linking book. I know this aint the support section, but it can take so long to get an answer sometimes. So my appogies ahead of time if it upsets someone. If this is no help then ill move it over to the support section.

2. Padfoote

Padfoote Brick Thrower Team Member Forum Moderator

Do you have a crash log from when this happens?

RealSketch and SatanicSanta like this.
  3. Defiancey

Defiancey New Member

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I bet Cylons wouldn't have this problem.

Time: 6/25/14 9:23 PM
    Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/yogpstop/qp/BlockQuarry
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:462)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.yogpstop.qp.BlockQuarry
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 34 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:462)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:201)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:181)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:112)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:511)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:183)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:473)

-- Initialization --
    Details:
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:808)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_60, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 842383104 bytes (803 MB) / 1229455360 bytes (1172 MB) up to 2863661056 bytes (2731 MB)
    JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx3072M -XX:permSize=256m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 202 mods loaded, 202 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Aroma1997Core{1.0.1.3} [Aroma1997Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    denLib{3.2.6} [denLib] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MobiusCore{1.1.0} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    OpenModsCore{0.4} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    switches|pistontweak{1.3.0 build 25} [Switches|PistonTweak] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DenEvents{1.0} [DenEvents] (DenEvents.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DamageIndicatorsMod{2.9.2.3} [Damage Indicators] (1.6.4 DamageIndicatorsv2.9.2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    bspkrsCore{v5.2(1.6.4)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.6.4]bspkrsCorev5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    ArmorStatusHUD{v1.15(1.6.4)} [ArmorStatusHUD] ([1.6.4]ArmorStatusHUDv1.15.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    StatusEffectHUD{v1.19(1.6.4)} [StatusEffectHUD] ([1.6.4]StatusEffectHUDv1.19.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    advancedgenetics{v1.4.1} [Advanced Genetics] (advancedGenetics_v1.4.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Agriculture{1.0.0} [Agriculture] (Agriculture-1.6.4-1.2.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    arsmagica2{1.1.2b} [Ars Magica 2] (AM2_1.1.2b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    CoFHCore{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NetherOres{1.6.2R2.2.2} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.2.2-55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    BuildCraft|Core{4.2.2} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    UniversalElectricity{3.0.1} [Universal Electricity] (Universal-Electricity-3.0.1.27-core.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.2} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    IC2{2.0.397-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_2.0.397-experimental.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    BuildCraft|Builders{4.2.2} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    BuildCraft|Energy{4.2.2} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    BuildCraft|Factory{4.2.2} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    BuildCraft|Transport{4.2.2} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Waila{1.5.2} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.7} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    aobd{1.3.1} [Another One Bites The Dust] (AOBD v1.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    AppliedEnergistics{rv14.finale3} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Aroma1997CoreHelper{1.0.1.3} [Aroma1997Core|Helper] (Aroma1997Core MC.1.6.4 v.1.0.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ATG{0.9.4} [Alternate Terrain Generation] (ATG-1.6.4-0.9.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Backpack{1.27.34} [Backpack] (backpack-1.27.34-1.6.x.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    bdlib{1.2.0.38} [BD Lib] (bdlib-mc164-1.2.0.38.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (Natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    BiomesOPlenty{1.2.1} [Biomes O' Plenty] (BiomesOPlenty-universal-1.6.4-1.2.1.416.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forestry{2.3.1.1} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Thaumcraft{4.1.0g} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft4.1.0g.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    betterstorage{0.8.0.43} [BetterStorage] (BetterStorage-1.6.4-0.8.0.45.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    BiblioWoodsBoP{1.3} [BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition] (BiblioWoods[BiomesOPlenty][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    BiblioWoodsForestry{1.3} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    BiblioWoodsNatura{1.1} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (BiblioWoods[Natura][v1.1].zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    ComputerCraft{1.58} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    BigReactors{0.3.0A} [Big Reactors] (BigReactors-0.3.0A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    BinnieCore{1.8.0} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ExtraBees{1.8.0} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ExtraTrees{1.8.0} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    AWWayofTime{v1.0.0b} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (Blood Magic v1.0.0b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    BuildCraft|Silicon{4.2.2} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Additional-Buildcraft-Objects{1.0.7.560} [Additional Buildcraft Objects] (buildcraft-Z-additional-buildcraft-objects-1.0.7.560.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    CalclaviaCore{@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]} [Calclavia] (Calclavia Core-1.1.1.68.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ChickenChunks{1.3.3.4} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Chisel{1.5.0} [Chisel] (chisel-1.6.4-1.5.0fix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    CoFHLoot{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Loot] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Masquerade] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    CoFHSocial{2.0.0.2} [CoFH Social] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    CoFHWorld{2.0.0.2} [CoFH World] (CoFHCore-2.0.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    CompactSolars{4.4.19.278} [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.6.4-4.4.19.278.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    CompactWindmills{1.0.3.0} [CompactWindmills] (CompactWindmills MC.1.6.4 v.1.0.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    CCTurtle{1.58} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    DenPipes-Forestry{1.1.8} [DenPipes-Forestry] (DenPipes-Forestry-1.6.4-1.1.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DenPipes-Emerald{1.1.6} [DenPipes-Emerald] (DenPipes-Emerald-1.6.4-1.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    xreliquary{1.1.2} [Xeno's Reliquary] (Reliquary-1.1.2b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DenPipes{2.1.18} [DenPipes] (DenPipes-1.6.4-2.1.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    numina{0.1.1-53} [Numina] (Numina-1.6.2-0.1.1-53.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    powersuits{0.9.0-84} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-1.6.2-0.9.0-84.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    DragonAPI{release} [DragonAPI] (DragonAPI 1.6 V19b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    DyeTrees{beta} [Dye Trees] (DyeTrees 1.6 V19.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    dynamictanks{1.0} [Dynamic Liquid Tanks 2] (DynamicTanks2_v0.0.8a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    RotaryCraft{Gamma} [RotaryCraft] (RotaryCraft 1.6 V19b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    ElectriCraft{beta} [ElectriCraft] (ElectriCraft 1.6 V19b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    emashercore{1.2.3.4} [Emasher Resource] (EmasherResource-1.2.3.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    EnderIO{1.0.0} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.6.4-1.0.0.343.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    endernet{0.2.0} [EnderNet] (EnderNet-latest.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    EnderStorage{1.4.3.6} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    eng_toolbox{1.1.8.3} [Engineer's Toolbox] (EngineersToolbox-1.1.8.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    ExpandedRedstone{Gamma} [ExpandedRedstone] (ExpandedRedstone 1.6 V19.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    factorization{0.8.34} [Factorization] (Factorization-0.8.34.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    LogisticsPipes|Main{0.7.4.dev.125} [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.6.4-0.7.4.dev.125.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    extracells{1.6.7d} [ExtraCells] (ExtraCells-1.6.7d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    KeithyUtils{1.2} [Keithy Utils] (KeithyUtils-1.6.4-1.2.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Core{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Core] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.3.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Base{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Base] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.3.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ExtraTiC{0.8.0} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.6.4-0.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ExtraUtilities{1.0.3a} [Extra Utilities] (extrautils-1.0.3a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    factorization.misc{0.8.34} [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-0.8.34.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    factorization.notify{0.8.34} [Factorization Notification System] (Factorization-0.8.34.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    factorization.dimensionalSlice{0.8.34} [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-0.8.34.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    flatsigns{1.4.0} [Flat Signs] (flatsigns-1.6.2-universal-1.4.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ThaumicTinkererKami{1.0} [Thaumic Tinkerer KAMI] (ThaumicTinkererKAMI_j6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Mystcraft{0.10.12.01} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.6.4-0.10.12.01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    OpenMods{0.4} [OpenMods] (OpenModsLib-0.4b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ProjRed|Core{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed] (ProjectRedBase-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ProjRed|Transmission{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Transmission] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Railcraft{8.4.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.6.4-8.4.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    OpenPeripheralCore{0.3.3} [OpenPeripheralCore] (OpenPeripheralCore-0.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ThaumicTinkerer{2.3-130} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer-2.3-130.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ForbiddenMagic{0.32} [Forbidden Magic] (ForbiddenMagic pr0.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    gascraft{2.0.4.3} [GasCraft] (GasCraft-2.0.4.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    GateCopy{3.1.4} [GateCopy] (GateCopy-1.6.4-3.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    gendustry{1.1.0.61} [GenDustry] (gendustry-mc164-1.1.0.61.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    pamharvestcraft{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Base] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.6.4 v1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    HungerOverhaul{1.6.X-2l} [Hunger Overhaul] (hungeroverhaul-1.6.X-2l-build4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    HarvestCraftWaila{1.0.3} [HarvestCraft Waila Fixes] (HarvestCraftWaila-mc1.6.4-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Hats{2.1.4} [Hats] (Hats2.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    HopperDuctMod{1.2.2} [Hopper Ducts] (HopperDuctsMod1.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    IC2NuclearControl{1.6.2e} [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.6.2e-ic2-experimental.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    iChunUtil{2.4.0} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil2.4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    IronChest{5.4.1.697} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.697.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    JABBA{1.1.2b} [JABBA] (JABBA_1.1.2c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    journeymap{3.3.2} [JourneyMap Unlimited Edition] (JourneyMap3.3.2_Unlimited_MC1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    magicalcrops{3.2.1} [Magical Crops] (magical_crops_1.6.4_3.2.0_BETA_15a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    standardcrops{1.1.0} [Magical Crops - Crops & Food] (magical_crops_1.6.4_3.2.0_BETA_15a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    MagicBees{2.1.12} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-2.1.12.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Mariculture{1.2.1e} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-1.6.4-1.2.1e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Machines{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Machines] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.3.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Metallurgy3Vanilla{3.2.3} [Metallurgy 3 Vanilla] (Metallurgy-1.6.4-3.3.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ProjRed|Exploration{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Exploration] (ProjectRedWorld-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    TwilightForest{1.20.5} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.6.4-1.20.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.8} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.8-482.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    Morph{0.6.0} [Morph] (Morph-Beta-0.6.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIAddons{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIAddons|AE{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIAddons|Forestry{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.10.4.64} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc164-1.10.4.64.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (NotEnoughKeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ObsidiPlates{2.0.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    OpenPeripheral{0.1.3} [OpenPeripheralAddons] (OpenPeripheralAddons-0.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    OpenBlocks{1.2.7} [OpenBlocks] (OpenBlocks-1.2.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    PowerConverters{1.6.4R2.4.0pre3} [Power Converters] (PC_PowerConverters_ZS ed_2.4.0pre3_forge 965_mc 1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    PlayerBeacons{1.2.2} [Player Beacons] (PlayerBeacons-1.6.4-1.2.2-28.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    PluginsforForestry{3.2.30} [PluginsforForestry] (PluginsforForestry-1.6.4-3.2.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    PortalGun{2.0.2} [PortalGun] (PortalGun2.0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    powersuitaddons{@[email protected]} [Andrew's Modular Powersuits Addons] (powersuitaddons-1.6.4-884.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ProjRed|Transportation{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Transportation] (ProjectRedMechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ProjRed|Compatibility{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Compatibility] (ProjectRedCompat-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ProjRed|Integration{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Integration] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ProjRed|Illumination{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Illumination] (ProjectRedLighting-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ProjRed|Expansion{4.3.5.30} [ProjectRed-Expansion] (ProjectRedMechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.5.30.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    QuantumCraft{1.1} [qCraft] (qCraft1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    QuarryPlus{1.0.0} [QuarryPlus] (QuarryPlus-1.6.4-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded
    RandomThings{1.9} [Random Things] (Random Things v. 1.9 [MC 1.6.4].jar) Unloaded
    ReactorCraft{beta} [ReactorCraft] (ReactorCraft 1.6 V19b.zip) Unloaded
    Redstone Arsenal{1.0.0.0} [Redstone Arsenal] (RedstoneArsenal-1.0.0.0.jar) Unloaded
    remoteIO{@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]} [Remote IO] (RemoteIO-universal-1.6.4-1.11.jar) Unloaded
    Revamp{1.2.2} [Rivvest's Enhancements to Villager and Mob Performance] (revamp-1.2.2.zip) Unloaded
    Roguelike{1.3.0} [Roguelike Dungeons] (roguelike-v1.3.0-forge-1.6.4.zip) Unloaded
    SpecialMobs{2.6} [Special Mobs] (SpecialMobs 2.6 for MC 1.6.2.zip) Unloaded
    StevesCarts{2.0.0.b10} [Steve's Carts 2] (StevesCarts2.0.0.b10.zip) Unloaded
    switches{1.3.0} [Switches] (switches-1.6.4-universal-coremod-1.3.0.25.jar) Unloaded
    Sync{2.1.1} [Sync] (Sync2.1.1.zip) Unloaded
    TSteelworks{1.6.4-0.0.4.2} [Tinkers' Steelworks] (TSteelworks-mc1.6.4-0.0.4.2.jar) Unloaded
    TiCTooltips{1.1.6} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.6.4-1.1.6.jar) Unloaded
    TMechworks{33.c001660} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (TMechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.6.jar) Unloaded
    TorchLevers{1.3.2} [Torch Levers] (TorchLeversV1.3.2.jar) Unloaded
    Translocator{1.1.0.15} [Translocator] (Translocator 1.1.0.15.jar) Unloaded
    witchery{0.16.3} [Witchery] (Witchery_0-16-3_164.zip) Unloaded
    WR-CBE|Core{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded
    WR-CBE|Addons{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded
    WR-CBE|Logic{1.4.0.7} [WR-CBE Logic] (WR-CBE 1.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded
    mod_ZanMinimap{Not available} [mod_ZanMinimap] (ZansMinimap1.6.4.zip) Unloaded
    MineTweaker{1.6.4-2.1.2} [MineTweaker] (zMineTweaker-1.6.4-2.3.1.jar) Unloaded
    McMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded
    IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.6.X-1p} [Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers Construct] (IguanaTweaks-1.6.4-prog7.jar) Unloaded
    ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.250} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded
    TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.
    Launched Version: 1.6.4
    LWJGL: 2.9.1
    OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series GL version 4.4.12874 Compatibility Profile Context 14.100.0.0, ATI Technologies Inc.
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Pack: Soartex.zip
    Current Language: English (US)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

There was like 10 of them in there from tonight. This is the most current.

Edit : Spoiler on the crashlog.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  4. Padfoote

Padfoote Brick Thrower Team Member Forum Moderator

Spoiler or pastebin next time, please. Makes it easier to read.

But it looks like an issue with QuarryPlus. Try reinstalling just that and see what happens.

RealSketch likes this.
  5. TheAwesomater

TheAwesomater New Member

Fixed that for him :)

6. Defiancey

Defiancey New Member

So how do you know that quarry plus is the issue? Cause of these 2 lines?

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/yogpstop/qp/BlockQuarry
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.yogpstop.qp.BlockQuarry

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
  7. Defiancey

Defiancey New Member