Open Server CupCraft ∞ MindCrack V8 ∞ [BukkitForge] · [No Whitelist] · [900 Slots] · [24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

p3ste

Jul 29, 2019
tmAFaX5.png

SL8voPa.png

CupCraft Is a 900 Slot Professional FTB Server!
We run the perfect balance of plugins to enchance your playing experience on the server and aim to disable as little as possible! And even award trusted members with full access to all of FTB!

hxUqsE4.png

IP: 77.111.251.176
MindCrack

QOhUnQC.png

• 32 GB RAM
  • i7 processor clocked at 3.4Ghz
CwDEUpa.png

We pick our staff from the most elite of the pile, All our staff have previous experience and are very well trained in their field. They will go out of their way in any situation to help out any member of any rank.

If you are intersted in a staff rank post your ticket in a reply below (This is not an application, Simply letting us know you are interested so we can get back to you at a later date)

6b3GZi2.png

• iConomy
  • Essentials
2Eodl6l.png

/tpa <playername> Will allow you to teleport to other players (if and when they accept)
/sethome Will allow you to set a home teleport location for you to use
/home Will take you to that set location
/money Will show you your iConomy Balance
/pay <playername> <amount>Will pay a player with a said amount
/warps Will list current server warps (teleports)
/warp <warpname> Will take you to specified warp

Reactions: RickardC

p3ste

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone who finds any problems/bugs please post them here, Its easier for me to organise.

MisterCreeperr

Jul 29, 2019
As Everyone Knows The Server Has Almost Nobody and Lots Of Lag... Can You Make The Server 50 Slots So We Dont Lag? Apreciate!

p3ste

Jul 29, 2019
As Everyone Knows The Server Has Almost Nobody and Lots Of Lag... Can You Make The Server 50 Slots So We Dont Lag? Apreciate!

Well it doesnt have any lag unless you are running say a 2001 pc? I would point the reasoning behind your lag to you my friend.

MisterCreeperr

Jul 29, 2019
Well it doesnt have any lag unless you are running say a 2001 pc? I would point the reasoning behind your lag to you my friend.
Im Running In A Gaming Computer Its Not FPS lag because im running at 1400-1500 FPS but internet lag!
And Your The Owner So... Owners == Never Lag!!

Baron

Jul 29, 2019
Might want to change the slots to 90 instead as I highly doubt your server can handle 900 concurrent players.

Also the tab player list seems broken. Doesn't show the players. Its just blank.

Can I have access to /plugins and /lag please.

Reactions: MisterCreeperr

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
ive only got 3gb Ram, my computer is decent, it runs fine on any other server, so yeah id lower the slots aswell, i doubt you would want 999 players anyway

p3ste

Jul 29, 2019
Im Running In A Gaming Computer Its Not FPS lag because im running at 1400-1500 FPS but internet lag!
And Your The Owner So... Owners == Never Lag!!

1) 1400-1500 FPS, You talk so much shit I can smell it through the internet.
2) and "Owners == Never lagg" ??? Its a dedi you fool why would I run a server off a standard pc?

You really are one of the many reasons humanity has fallen to an all time low. Please please leave this earth. (or go back to 4chan)