Creating an app for the community and FTB.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
So i wanted to create an app for people who are in ftb, people who are new to ftb, or just someone who doesn't know what a mod is and/or has in it. as well as have crafting recipes for said items from mods.

in this app i want to have all the modpacks even 3rd party packs as well. basically my main question is can i use the FTB logo in the app or not i would have a link to the wiki both official and unofficial in the app.

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
I'm confused as to what exactly you're making...it sounds like just making a modpack list and an NEI database for cellphones?:confused:

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
have you ever used the app "PocketNav - Minecraft Edition" and if you haven't there is a little section that says "mods" and in it there are 3 mods. which give the description of the item and gives the crafting recipe as well. Now i would have something similar but it would be for the ftb mods in all the modpacks. I can see where you are coming from for anyone that is experienced in ftb and knows what they are doing then they don't need the app but for newcomers or people who don't know about ftb this would be great for them. i'm not trying to be mean when saying this so please don't be offended by this.;) This is basically my way of giving back to the community and to FTB.

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
A fine idea, but I think the same thing could be accomplished with NEI (which almost every public modpack has) and a quick Google search.

Last edited:
Reactions: SatanicSanta

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe try a moderator or admin.... I would ping them myself but I'm on mobile.. :(

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2