Windows .exe Crash while in NEI

Status
Not open for further replies.

anTastico

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Launcher version: 0.3.1
Minecraft Version: 1.4.2
Java version:6
Detailed description of the issue / how can the issue be recreated: While looking at the recipe for the interdimensional energy storage unit in NEI the game crashes.
Error logs: http://pastebin.com/927UYjRP

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Well, first I'll suggest updating to Java 7
Try that first, and send the new error report if you get one!

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Your client is pointing at something that doesn't exist, what it is i have no idea. This is what we call a...

java.lang.NullPointerException

Does this continue to happen?

TheSandwichMakr

Jul 29, 2019
I've seen this a few times it has something to do with rendering items in a container obviously it may be the forestry issue. What were you doing when it crashed?
and I can't believe I never realized what nulllpointerexception meant until frederikam said that even though it's so obvious

anTastico

Jul 29, 2019
I was doing nothing, started a new world to look at the new things added, got to that checked the recipe and pop, game crashes. I've tried a few other items from the mod and it seems it's only that one that crashes out.

TheSandwichMakr

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry derp on my part I didn't really read the main post. It's an issue with ender storage which removes the vanilla enderchest and nei tries to "point" to the vanilla enderchest which is of course null. It's fixed in the latest version so you just have to download it from chickenbones thread rename it to EnderStorage 1.2.1.jar and replace it in your ftb .minecraft/mods folder and it'll work.

Status
Not open for further replies.