Windows .exe Crash when logging onto Monster 1.0.9 server

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing on a server running Monster 1.0.9 and all was good and well when I logged out near my BC pump powered by 4 redstone engines hooked up with 3 liquiducts onto a drum, but now whenever I try to log back into the server, I crash before even loading the world.

I keep crashing with the exact same crash report, which is...

http://pastebin.com/3WDTNXSV

now I wish I could also tell you if others are crashing with this crash report, but I'm unable to ask others.
now for anyone thinking "hurrdurr there's ur problem, remove optifine" I've already tried that, same result, same crash report

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
It's definitely a rendering problem. Something to do with multiparts, possibly related to Code Chicken Core.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
It's definitely a rendering problem. Something to do with multiparts, possibly related to Code Chicken Core.

the problem is... I changed nothing mod-wise and configuration-wise... and it's not like I crashed when I was last on the server, I logged out of the server myself, but am unable to log back in now, and I didn't log out of a very weird area either... the weirdest thing nearby was a gas block from gascraft that looked like green bedrock

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
hmm, seems I can't get a hold of the server owner... is there any chance I can solve this crash myself?

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Unfortunately I don't know anything about server stuff. The website I linked mentions that the issue is mcpc related but no fix is mentioned.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
it seems I got lucky as was able to log back in, but the lagg... the lagg... it was so bad at first it took me 5 minutes to open a chest.
I started taking things down in my base as fast as I could, and the lagg seems to have gone down some, but it still takes a good 5 seconds to open a chest.

I'll try taking down more things in the hope of getting rid of the lagg, otherwise I guess I'll need to move...