Windows .exe Crash on server login

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydra

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,

Here's the crashlog: http://pastebin.com/98XxB8sP

Suddenly when I try to login this morning I simply see the server for a split second and then MC crashes with the log above. I don't see anything but a nullpointerexception in a generic minecraft class without any mods mentioned. And yesterday it worked just fine :(

Anyone know what to do?

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
This is an issue with twilght forest and the version of forge being used with current packs. It is being addressed in the next update. I can't guarantee it will work, but the issue may be able to be fixed by removing TF from the server and all clients. I haven't been able to test it yet.

Eventually, this will probably effect everyone on the server, so better to have the admins deal with it now until the next update.

Corvidae

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting exactly the same crash log, and disabling TF does not appear to correct the issue. :(

Like Hydra, the server was working just fine less than 12 hours ago, and now it's inaccessible.

EDIT: Okay, now this is strange. I loaded a SP world, accepted that TF IDs were missing (I haven't touched it yet in this world, so NBD), quit out and went into MP. Now it works.

Very strange...

EDIT 2: Reenabled TF on both server and client, launched without going into SP first and now it's fine again. Can't say it'll work for you, but I can play again. :D

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
We've noticed this with any Mystcraft Age on our server.

Here is how to reproduce it:

Log out in an age.
Close minecraft completely.
Start minecraft, attempt to login.
The world looks like it loads briefly before crashing.

Work around #1

Load a singleplayer world, exit to menu, start multiplayer.

Work around #2

Don't logout in mystcraft ages.

Corvidae

Jul 29, 2019
We haven't touched Mystcraft other than books to and from the Nether. We always leave in the OVerworld, though.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
We haven't touched Mystcraft other than books to and from the Nether. We always leave in the OVerworld, though.

What I was getting at in perhaps a roundabout way is that it appears to affect all other dimensions, be it mystcraft ages, TF, the nether, promised land, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.