Problem Crash on Mindcrack server start

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
I already did that, I deleted the mods, coremods and config folder and used only the folders directly from the mindcrack zip. and I got that. Before I was getting one that was clearly a duplicate mod error. but that one I didn't recognize

dunnydann

Jul 29, 2019
I had this issue also, I noticed the .jar changed from minecrack.jar to mindcrack.jar. I changed my script and now it works.

CoderJ

Jul 29, 2019
I already did that, I deleted the mods, coremods and config folder and used only the folders directly from the mindcrack zip. and I got that. Before I was getting one that was clearly a duplicate mod error. but that one I didn't recognize
Well, your log is showing there are still duplicates.... stop your server and double check with an FTP client to make sure the old files are gone (refresh the directories). Some hosts, in an attempt to be helpful (?) restore files to old versions (*cough* FTBHost *cough*) and you may have to submit a support ticket. Also, why only a part of the log? Looks like there's something going on during early initialization that could be causing some other headaches as well....

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
that was the entire error log the server gave me. And I am using FTBHost. so maybe that's the problem.