Open Server CraftiaNetworks|Direwolf 20 1.5.2| Public| Factions | PvP | Auctions

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mattyboi6789

Jul 29, 2019
CraftiaNetworks Direwolf 20 1.5.2 Public Server!

Server's IP:

Server Rules:
No Abusve Language against staff or other players​
Dont spam the chat​
Dont advertise other servers​
Dont Abuse the IC2 Mod​
Dont constantly swear at other players​
Use Common Sense​
Banned Item's
Nuclear Reactors​
Nuclear Chambers​
Mining Laser​
Mining Turtle​
Gravity Gun​
Portal Guns​
Dynamite​
About The Direwolf20 Server:
Our server is dedicated towards keeping our players happy, we are daily updating our server to make it as fun and the best enjoyable experiece possible for our players,our server is a faction member, so this means you can create a small little clan to claim area with and show other players your a team that are dedicated and working together simply using the command /f create to show what kind of faction you are!​
Work together, and fight off the mobs at night and raid other bases! Find those awesome items! Claim the land and take control of other bases​
The servers difficulty level is "Normal" which means their is no extra hard mode!​
Server Specs: We run on a dedicated machine, using 6 gigs of dedicated ram, and we have 75 to 100 slots running on a intel Xeon processor @ 3.00 ghz.​
Images
2013-08-02_19.54.10.png
2013-08-02_19.13.52.png
2013-08-02_19.54.00.png

tpmrpg

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem with the server, I crash at each login and I need someone to remove a pickaxe that I bought from the market from my inventory.

My IGN is: Tpmrpg
Please fix this soon.

Cronos988

Jul 29, 2019
Server has been down for about two days now. Any news on whats going on? Would really suck to loose that server!