Whitelist Server CraftedLegends - DivineRPG - 24/7 - 30 slots - Whitelisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DKM211

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all and welcome to Crafted Legends. We are set with the goal of not only providing you with the BEST Minecraft experience, but also maximizing it beyond it's limits. Having been on so many servers, we understand what the people truly want and make it out aim in fulfilling that needs. Currently have 30 slots, but if we see more players joining, we will upgrade the server with more slots. Come join us for a fun-filled time!

IP: 71.189.12.247

Whitelist Format:
In-game Name:
What type of Minecraft player are you?: (Greifer, Teamplayer, Lonewolf, etc.)

Rules:
No profanity, Rascism, or Sexism.
Respect the Administrative ranks under all circumstances.
No hacks or modified clients.

Cira

Jul 29, 2019
I just discovered DivineRPG on Friday, and wanted to explore it as an MCMMO alternative.
If you accepting people then I would love to give it a try.

Whitelist Format: cirathorn
In-game Name: Cirathorn (Or whatever)
What type of Minecraft player are you?: Builder/ Farmer/ Roadworker mainly. I do prefer to setup a house in an out of the way location though.

I have also never been banned

DKM211

Jul 29, 2019
I just discovered DivineRPG on Friday, and wanted to explore it as an MCMMO alternative.
If you accepting people then I would love to give it a try.

Whitelist Format: cirathorn
In-game Name: Cirathorn (Or whatever)
What type of Minecraft player are you?: Builder/ Farmer/ Roadworker mainly. I do prefer to setup a house in an out of the way location though.

I have also never been banned

Whitelisted! Welcome!

lmon

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Lovemeornot
What type of Minecraft player are you?: I am A teamworker

Pacmule101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pacmule10
What type of Minecraft player are you: I guess you could say that I'm a BLOCK HEADED player. bu-dum-ts.

Mindset

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Mindset
What type of Minecraft player are you?: I am the work-horse. I will spend days in the mines, hauling the precious ores to the surface only when I can carry no more.

Lmagi

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Lmagi
What type of Minecraft player are you?: Teamplayer/lonewolf in vanilla >.>

DKM211

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Mindset
What type of Minecraft player are you?: I am the work-horse. I will spend days in the mines, hauling the precious ores to the surface only when I can carry no more.
Accepted, will whitelist when I get back later today.[DOUBLEPOST=1366383788][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-game Name: Lmagi
What type of Minecraft player are you?: Teamplayer/lonewolf in vanilla >.>
Accepted, will whitelist when I get back later today

KingofSpoons

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: KingofSpoons
What type of Minecraft player are you?: I am an adventurer mostly, but also good with redstone and such.

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: DrShark12
What type of Minecraft player are you?: (Greifer, Teamplayer, Lonewolf, etc.) Lonewolf / teamplayer

Ninbrandon3

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: ninbrandon3
What type of Minecraft player are you?: I'm usually a lonewolf, but I can do teams, and I am helpful to other players.

FateEmotionn

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: FateEmotion
What type of Minecraft player are you?: i'm most of the time just playing alone, but being active in the chat and working on a good comunity, im allways up for bossfights with groups tho

DKM211

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: FateEmotion
What type of Minecraft player are you?: i'm most of the time just playing alone, but being active in the chat and working on a good comunity, im allways up for bossfights with groups tho
Whitelisted!