Could steam take ANY measures to fix TF2's economy?

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
Look, i have
788 hrs on record playing team fortress 2
cumulatively over a couple of years, And i really love the game Loved it before i was even able to play it, I watched enough instructional to know how to play when i loaded into my first match, And for a while, it did have a shakey-but-it-sorta-works economy, And that crashed because of greedy valve, So it leaves me with the question of "Can they fix it?" or it is 100% beyond help, Go ahead and post ideas here (I think this thread goes here)

DrHexatron

Jul 29, 2019
Looks to me like the (hat)conomy is dead. The price of keys went WAY up. I remember when it was only 2.11R but now it's gotten to be over 5 ._. and I don't think there will be any going back. Too many people have changed the prices of unusuals and buds for it to go back to how it was before. They could change the steaks and chances of an unusual hat, but that's all I can think of.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
If I recall correctly they hired a couple of economists specifically for TF2 hat currency - Whether that's a solution to the economical climate or not, no idea.

FrankieTheSnake

Jul 29, 2019
what keys 5 euros, crazy

About the economy itself, people stop playing not many advertising for TF2 so no new players = less hats being sold