Closed Copper Gear recipe missing

• This section is closed. Please do bug reports over at the FTB GitHub repos.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorden211

Summary of the problem Copper Gear recipe missing

Pack Version

What is the bug? With mod compatibility issues, the standard recipes for Bronze and Tin gears were reverted back by hand, with an iron ingot in the center instead of the tesla lib stone gear.
It seems the recipe for copper gears was forgotten.
It looks like an oversight.

Mod & Version Version 1.2

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix Insert

recipes.addShaped(<thermalfoundation:material:256> * 1, [[null, <ore:ingotCopper>], [<ore:ingotCopper>, <ore:ingotIron>, <ore:ingotCopper>], [null, <ore:ingotCopper>]]);

into script file.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
I checked this out in a SP world and on a test server (both client and server is default)and I see the recipe for copper gear using 4 copper and 1 iron. (also the recipe for using a smeltery from Tinkers and using a Metal press from Immersive)

Same for bronze and tin gears.

Did you try on SP or on server?
Did you change anything to the pack?
Was this a clean install or a upgrade from previous version of the pack?

And can you provide a log as well - instructions for that can be found here:
http://support.feed-the-beast.com/faq/

G

Gorden211

My bad. Then it seems the change was cause by me updating the mods.
I updated all the mods manually (I greedily wanted the new Thermal Expansion stuff :p)

Something must have happened there to throw out the recipe.
However I looked into the script file with the recipe changes and Tin as well as Bronze gears were changed to the default recipe. Copper wasn't, so I assumed this might have been a mistake that wasn't caused by my updates, but apparently it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.