Coolest Twilight Forest Feature

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

plzent3r

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I was just wondering what you all thought was the coolest thing in the Twilight Forest for me to check out... leave your thoughts and/or experiences. Thanks!

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
The coolest thing has got to be the trees (excited for release of Minewood and such) as well as the reappearing blocks. Sadly, all I can ever find (the ~6 times I've generated Twilight Forest) are those stupid little broken houses, i can never find any of the cool content. I wish it was more condensed and easy to find.. :/

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Birds, Squirrels - and the NEI'd Spawn Eggs for them. I LURV DEM BIRDIES IN MAH BASE! :D

ewsmith

Jul 29, 2019
@Chocorate Look for a large peice of obsidian sticking above ground. The ravens are around them.

My favorite feature is the dark tower. I obsolutely love the tower wood planks and the reappearing blocks.

Hiddenpaw

Jul 29, 2019
i hate the dark towers, i went in one on easy mode, only got the the top of the parkour towers, the puzzle towers confused me, but my favorite feature is probably the fact that strongholds actually generate in the twilight forest, i saw a library of one intercepting a cave!

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
the passive mobs are awesome to me. i don't believe 1 thing is in itself the "coolest" but the passive mobs add a richness and vitality to the environment. the new mobs you find in caves, hills and labyrinths are great too. The twilight forest in itself is like what vanilla should be if they added more features & creatures. Since I'm an adventurer more than a settler the whole mod appeals to me.

Jul 29, 2019
Dark towers. Love living in one, want to fight the Ur'Ghast so badly.
Also Lich Towers.
Just not much of a big fan of some of the boss fights, Naga seems too easy for what it's worth :/

brujon

Jul 29, 2019
For all those who love the passive mobs: You can capture them in a safari net from MFR and put it in an auto-spawner to spawn them in the overworld.

Can you capture even the bunnies and squirrels?