cool mods that arent already in mod packs

darknighht257

Jul 29, 2019
So im new to using forums, but i asked for help on something in a forum and been having a little back and forth with some really nice people and i really enjoy it.

so i figure i'd post a thread about all the different mods people have in their mod packs that aren't in them already and just let everyone else know about them.

Like just in my last post i figured out that the good jetpacks(like gravsuit and advancted jetpack, which i always thought were part of ic2, since i only played the ultimate pack before) are actually a mod of its own which i later found and added to the direwolf20 1.6.4 mod pack.

I also just found out recently that theirs a TE3 addon with RF(redstone flux thermial expansions power) jetpacks which looks awesome.link to RF powered jetpacks >http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2548594-164-simply-jetpacks-rf-powered-jetpacks/

So yea so, anyone has a cool mod they added to their pack that they really feel helps tie the rest of the mods together or a mod they just really like that the modpack creators didnt add, like for instants i cant even play other packs without extra utilities 1.0.3 the ender quarrys are awesome!!! lol

null123

Mar 27, 2014
I'm considering adding Are Magicka to Agrarian skies. Ofc, I'll impose limits on myself, but I think it would be rather fun. I miss mekanism in the ftb packs, so I might add that in (not on AS tho). I agree tho, extra utils is AWESOME.

KaosC57

Jul 29, 2019
I hope that DW20 adds Hydraulicraft and Pneumaticraft to his modpack, both mods are VERY unique, and they are both mods he has spotlighted.

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
I'm considering adding Are Magicka to Agrarian skies. Ofc, I'll impose limits on myself, but I think it would be rather fun. I miss mekanism in the ftb packs, so I might add that in (not on AS tho). I agree tho, extra utils is AWESOME.
As an extra note, I believe Ex Aliquo adds some recipes for AM2.

darknighht257

Jul 29, 2019
wozers lol didnt think this would get so many replies so fast lol

Thank you everyone for your replys havent heard of half the mods you guys are talking about lol but they all sound very awesome so i defiantly have some researching to do XD

null123

Mar 27, 2014

Thank you everyone for your replys havent heard of half the mods you guys are talking about lol but they all sound very awesome so i defiantly have some researching to do XD
PLAY DEM ALL!!!! WE NEED MOAR MODS!!!

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019

I know that in the past I've definitely wanted to do something, but defiantly? How does that even work? [scratching my head] ;) :p

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I know that in the past I've definitely wanted to do something, but defiantly? How does that even work? [scratching my head] ;) :p
You do it as a act of rebellion of course. That's why it's defiantly doing it.

...Anyway, to all ye MystCraft Junkies, you've likely had a world FILLED with a badass fluid and been all like, "DAMN, G, 'DAT'S SOME FINE ASS METAL OCEANS THERE G", but realized that you had zero ways of getting that fluid anywhere. Now, I know that the wise among you can find a solution anywhere to any issue, but what if I told I know of a way to get that fluid that doesn't require a ton of clever tricks?

http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10458

Reactions: AlCapella

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019

One of us is not getting the irony of the other's riposte. I am going to go on a limb and say, it would be me? :-/

what if I told I know of a way to get that fluid that doesn't require a ton of clever tricks?

Obligatory "METAL"!!!1111 quote (and LIKE!) for reminding us of that oft forgotten little addons! ;) The impossible task is now to try and convince the servers I play on to include it... :-/

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019

...Anyway, to all ye MystCraft Junkies, you've likely had a world FILLED with a badass fluid and been all like, "DAMN, G, 'DAT'S SOME FINE ASS METAL OCEANS THERE G", but realized that you had zero ways of getting that fluid anywhere. Now, I know that the wise among you can find a solution anywhere to any issue, but what if I told I know of a way to get that fluid that doesn't require a ton of clever tricks?

I've seen this mod as I am a regular on the ic2 forums for a fact I know you do not keep your liquids. You just get rid of them. The dev he said he wanted an easy way to void annoying lava pools, not obtain their lava. He also said if you wanted the lava why not just go up to a pool with some buckets and a TE3 tank.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I've seen this mod as I am a regular on the ic2 forums for a fact I know you do not keep your liquids. You just get rid of them. The dev he said he wanted an easy way to void annoying lava pools, not obtain their lava. He also said if you wanted the lava why not just go up to a pool with some buckets and a TE3 tank.
...Wat.

Piss.

*sigh*

Guess it's back to the old technique, then...