Computer chip crafting for power armor?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Slapptedminer

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to craft a computer chip.... the recipe in game is 3x insulated gold cable in the mid line / 1x OV scanner and 2x advanced circuit in the top line.... it dose not work. can't craft computer chip that I need for my power armor...... any help =)

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
If it's the one i'm thinking of, the recipe is impossible in 1.6 and you'll need to cheat it in. AFAIK it's the only part for the suit where there isn't an alternate TE3 recipe.

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
You can also enable (in the config) the other crafting recipes like the vanilla ones. That way it actually is possible to craft it.

Reactions: rhn

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
You can also enable (in the config) the other crafting recipes like the vanilla ones. That way it actually is possible to craft it.
Yeah, the configs have options for multiple different recipe options. For some odd reason the FTB packs still use the old IC2 recipe while having IC2E in the packs. Just change it to TE or vanilla recipes and you should be fine.