Come one, come all! Come and witness the amazing intro of the GREAT and powerfull TRIXIE!

Trixie Lunamoon

Jul 29, 2019
Trixie has found your quaint forums, and Trixie enjoys playing this 'Feed the Beast'. Trixie has decided to grace the forum with her presence.

Reactions: Jess887cp

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums Trixie. Do not start any fights with Twilight while you are here. Hope you find fun people to talk to and play with and Happy Minecrafting!

Reactions: Jess887cp

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Munaus has found this thread, and thought he liked what Munaus saw. Munaus also likes FTB, not that he much plays any of the modpacks, Munaus just prefers to hang around the forums to meet these unique and interesting people.
Munaus also thinks.. - "Oh shut up!"
-"What? I was just-.." - "Stop it! You are making an awful troll of yourself!"
-"But.. but... i w-.." - "NO! Knock it off! You are alienating OP by mimicking her! What made you even remotely think this was funny, huh?!?"

Welcome to FTB, Trixie. We, I, hope you will enjoy your stay and enjoy the community in here :)
And please ignore that troll in dark rusty armour, his humour is medieval and boring-... - "BORING???"
- "Oh get back to 9gag, you troll..."

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Bella enjoys taking in the third person as well. He thinks it is quite enjoyable. Sometimes it annoys people, but then he bonks them on the head with his magic stick instead.