Clouds of Darkness v1.2.0 Islands

Kashdeya

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I am going to make a post in the 3rd party map section but I am going to post it here first to see what you all think.

I will be doing a complete map make over and are looking to see what the players can come up with.

I have created a template map for everyone to build on, all you have to do is download it and put it in your saves folder.

Download -> http://minecraft.curseforge.com/worlds/225770-clouds-of-darkness-map-templates/files/2224040

Please only use Vanilla Minecraft blocks for any build submissions, meaning open it in a vanilla minecraft. When you open it you will get missing items and this is due to me making the map in a modded world.

All Credit will be given in FTB Post and in-game for the builds that make it in. You may work as a team or alone it does not matter either way it is up to you.

All Submissions Will have to be submitted before February 1, 2015.

To submit your build Please upload the save folder to dropbox and send a link to P1Kashwak in a PM.

Rules:
Please do not put anything in a chest. (I will do that if your build is used.)
Please keep your build on the island. (It does not have to use the whole island, But it must not go beyond what is already there.)
If you place a hidden Area in the build, Please let me know where and how to get into it.
Your submitted build may be altered in the final release.

jopk

Jul 29, 2019
i just wanna start playing this modpack but is it now better to wait because there will be a map remake?

Toadswart

Jul 29, 2019
I messed up and lost my warp page for the damned village. Is there a way to get another one, through either cheating it in, or legitimately?

Really liking the pack by the way, watching Anton's play through as well.

Kashdeya

Jul 29, 2019
This is not the spot to be asking about the pack everyone. please use the correct thread!!