Greylist Server CLOSED-Cheetohz.Com | Unleashed 1.1.3 W/ Galacticraft | Greylist | Essentials, LWC, CoreProtect, etc

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cheetohz

Jul 29, 2019
The server IP: Cheetohz.com

Rules: Typical server rules, don't harass others, don't build near others unless given permission. No griefing... should be obvious. If many people feel you take away from the overall experience of the server, you will be removed.

All applications should be posted here and/or sent to admin@ (above ip)
Applications should contain the usual, age, in game name, brief description of minecraft history, and favorite modpack if you've played before. I will also ask for some non in game contact info where you can be notified of any major server changes that require user input.

Any disabled items/mods. Only the default disabled mods.

Other required mods: Galacticraft. Download this version and place it in your clients coremods folder.
http://micdoodle8.com/download?mod=galacticraft&url=http://adfoc.us/7178027350996
Any issues with connecting, please send me an email and I will gladly troubleshoot.

Play style: Anything goes, I am personally really big into IC2, and all the factorization type mods. you will see me building alot with those packs, also trying to get into mystcraft and thaumcraft a bit more. As far as what you can/can't do that's up to you.

Difficulty level: 3, I like the mobs to be challenging. though everything locked with LWC is protected. This evens things out a bit. I have yet to die though, careful measures and you should be fine.

Slots / hardware specs: 50 slots, running on a dedicated core I7 4770 W/ 32GB ram. Bandwidth is 200MB down and 20MB up. I don't expect to see any issues unless under full load. If it gets that far, I plan to upgrade to compensate.

Website: Currently under development. Any web developers wanting to assist, will be rewarded.

Images: Many of these builds are created by others. I take no credit for the actual content.

bluechiken0funk

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is Bluechiken0funk, Im 19 years old and i live in the USA. Ive been playing FTB since around December or January, and been playing minecraft since beta 1.4. I generally stick with the more technical mods, its pretty rare if i venture off into thaumcraft. Currently looking at your server and it seems a bit empty, which is ok i have a few friends who play MC who im sure would be interested in joining. Over all the server looks cool, and galaticraft seems interesting so i hope you accept my app

Cheetohz

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN is Bluechiken0funk, Im 19 years old and i live in the USA. Ive been playing FTB since around December or January, and been playing minecraft since beta 1.4. I generally stick with the more technical mods, its pretty rare if i venture off into thaumcraft. Currently looking at your server and it seems a bit empty, which is ok i have a few friends who play MC who im sure would be interested in joining. Over all the server looks cool, and galaticraft seems interesting so i hope you accept my app

Accepted and added

Apexemissary

Jul 29, 2019
My ign is Darkabyss555, i'm 15 years old and i live in Canada. Been playing mine craft since early alpha stages. Playing FTB since about a year now. I have a lot of friends who play ftb, and could probably get a couple to join the server. I have played a bit of every pack in FTB and mainly focus on a mix of magic mods and tech mods to keep it interesting. A way to contact me outside of the game would be through my steam "darkabyss555". The server seems pretty impressive so far and I'm interested in joining.

My ign is Ndog245, i'm 15 years old and i live in Canada as well. Been playing minecraft only a few weeks after darkabyss555 started playing. We are real life friends who have lan parties. Been playing FTB for a while, haven't really played it lately, but i'm hoping this mod pack and server change that. I'm more interested in the building mods, and galaticraft. You can contact me through steam at "kanadsky".

Cheetohz

Jul 29, 2019
My ign is Darkabyss555, i'm 15 years old and i live in Canada. Been playing mine craft since early alpha stages. Playing FTB since about a year now. I have a lot of friends who play ftb, and could probably get a couple to join the server. I have played a bit of every pack in FTB and mainly focus on a mix of magic mods and tech mods to keep it interesting. A way to contact me outside of the game would be through my steam "darkabyss555". The server seems pretty impressive so far and I'm interested in joining.

My ign is Ndog245, i'm 15 years old and i live in Canada as well. Been playing minecraft only a few weeks after darkabyss555 started playing. We are real life friends who have lan parties. Been playing FTB for a while, haven't really played it lately, but i'm hoping this mod pack and server change that. I'm more interested in the building mods, and galaticraft. You can contact me through steam at "kanadsky".

Both of you have been accepted, capitalization is key when adding users to permission file. I originally added Darkabyss555, only to find out it is darkabyss555 instead. So, if you are accepted and still can't log in, there is probably an error. Just let me know and I will get it fixed.

Pacres

Jul 29, 2019
Applications should contain the usual, age, in game name, brief description of minecraft history, and favorite modpack if you've played before. I will also ask for some non in game contact info where you can be notified of any major server changes that require user input.

IGN: Pacres
History: I've been playing minecraft since infdev and have played with mods for the last couple years, I enjoy working with groups of people and setting up factory builds that are efficient and complex.
Favorite modpack: The Direwolf modpack was my favorite, although my most favorite mod is industrialcraft since I've been playing it since before modpacks were a common thing.
contact info: My Skype username is Pacres.ToHS

Cheetohz

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: Pacres
History: I've been playing minecraft since infdev and have played with mods for the last couple years, I enjoy working with groups of people and setting up factory builds that are efficient and complex.
Favorite modpack: The Direwolf modpack was my favorite, although my most favorite mod is industrialcraft since I've been playing it since before modpacks were a common thing.
contact info: My Skype username is Pacres.ToHS

Accepted.

Cheetohz

Jul 29, 2019
Finished testing 1.1.3, everything seems to be OK. Please report any issues you find to me and I will investigate.

MCMMO was removed during the update. If anyone has been using this, please let me know and I will work to get it back up for you.

Cheetohz

Jul 29, 2019
Server was down for a bit, had conflicts with a chest that was placed in the world. Everything is fixed without having to preform a rollback. Player has done nothing wrong, but is temporarily suspend them until I can instruct them on how to make sure that doesn't happen again.

xbarbasx

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
IGN: xbarbasx
Minecraft History: I started playing during the Minecraft beta (1.2.5 i believe). I enjoyed it for a few years and then swapped to play Tekkit during the time it was new and exciting and then I found out about FTB and played Ultimate. Now I am looking forward to the new Unleashed pack.
Favorite Modpack: FTB Ultimate; I thought it was well balanced and offered you a huge range of mechanics.
I am happily sending you my Skype name via a personal message.

Salanth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Salanth37
Minecraft: Playing for around 1-2 years but have been playing FTB for around 5-6 months. My most favorite part of the mod is IC2. Although I sometimes like to slack off on starting the advancement to the higher tiers. It is mostly because I like to build more fancy builds then work on the machines.

Cheetohz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Salanth37
Minecraft: Playing for around 1-2 years but have been playing FTB for around 5-6 months. My most favorite part of the mod is IC2. Although I sometimes like to slack off on starting the advancement to the higher tiers. It is mostly because I like to build more fancy builds then work on the machines.
Accepted

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Cheetohz

Jul 29, 2019
Server has been closed due to funding changes. I still have all data if anyone would like it.