Client crashing due to rotarycraft....

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys...

So I've been playing FTB monster and I keep crashing when either opening anything with an inv or even just nei... I have increased my perm gen and allocate more than enough ram to my game.

The last message in the log is rotarycraft pipelining its textures from else where. There is no crash log as the system sits there unresponsive for hours if I let it.

Is there any way I can prevent this? Any way I can load the textures whith all the other mods instead of pipelining them afterwards!

BTW I am playing on a mac....

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

TheAwesomater

Jul 29, 2019
I would try to force update the mod pack in options, or backdate if you are not using the recommended build. Also beware that FTB monster is an extremely large mod pack so you may have problems with just because it is so big.

Varogh

Jul 29, 2019
Try to remove random things and see if the crash persists. There are known issues between RotaryCraft and that mod, since RoC uses the Redstone block model for some things and random things removes it

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks guy I will do... it weird Im not even using or looking at blocks from either of the mods.... I have it disabled in NEI but the crash persists

lumien

Jul 29, 2019
Try to remove random things and see if the crash persists. There are known issues between RotaryCraft and that mod, since RoC uses the Redstone block model for some things and random things removes it

That's already fixed.

lumien

Jul 29, 2019
It maybe fixed in the mod but the issue still occurs in Monster 1.0.10
Then i'll just say that this bug didn't crash when you opened "anything".

Hey guys...

So I've been playing FTB monster and I keep crashing when either opening anything with an inv or even just nei... I have increased my perm gen and allocate more than enough ram to my game.

The last message in the log is rotarycraft pipelining its textures from else where. There is no crash log as the system sits there unresponsive for hours if I let it.

Is there any way I can prevent this? Any way I can load the textures whith all the other mods instead of pipelining them afterwards!

BTW I am playing on a mac....

Are you sure that you don't have a crash log? Try to look in your ForgeModLoader-client-0.log.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
The bug I had was a clash with rotarycraft pipes not rendering in NEI, I asked Reika about it and he said remove randomthings mod, which I did and it fixed the issue. I tried randomthings in 1.0.10 with the updated mods and that particular bug is still there.

I posted the bug and crash report here http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...reports-public-beta.35242/page-13#post-520472

And Reika's reply in this post to remove randomthings http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ization-and-more/page__st__2960#entry27783199 (near bottom of post)

Last edited:

lumien

Jul 29, 2019
The bug I had was a clash with rotarycraft pipes not rendering in NEI, I asked Reika about it and he said remove randomthings mod, which I did and it fixed the issue. I tried randomthings in 1.0.10 with the updated mods and that particular bug is still there.

I posted the bug and crash report here http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...reports-public-beta.35242/page-13#post-520472

And Reika's reply in this post to remove randomthings http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...ization-and-more/page__st__2960#entry27783199 (near bottom of post)

This is not the bug the Thread author is experiencing though.
Also 1.0.10 does not contain the latest public Random Things version, thats why the bug still there.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
The last message in the log is rotarycraft pipelining its textures from else where.

He is, basically Rotarycraft takes it's pipe textures from vanilla objects which randomthings changes, that's what causes the crash/bug/textures to not appear.