Cleaner Thaumcraft Alchemy

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

CodaPDX

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to hook up a crucible to my essentia jars to help get around the inevitable purple goo that results when I dump a bunch of netherwart and iron into the crucible to make thaumium? Or am I going to have to break down the netherwart in my furnace and use phials to transfer the aspects into the crucible a bit at a time?

Protocurity

Jul 29, 2019
I'd go with the phials myself. For the purple goo, my experience has been to try and avoid making it.

Seraph089

Jul 29, 2019
Phials are only good if you're using essentia in multiples of 8. Mana beans are great for any quantity, but it takes some time to farm up a decent stock (worth it though)

Reactions: jokermatt999

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
mana beans are the answer for no-goo crucible crafting, but as mana beans are completely random, you'll need a large farm of them to be able to get the amount of mana beans of the type you need.

Byte Templar

Jul 29, 2019
mana beans are the answer for no-goo crucible crafting, but as mana beans are completely random, you'll need a large farm of them to be able to get the amount of mana beans of the type you need.
Or patience to plant and break beans until you get the ones you need. Its allways random bean when you break it, even freshly planted. Dunno if this is bug or not?

Could make turtles do it automatically for example ;)

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Or patience to plant and break beans until you get the ones you need. Its allways random bean when you break it, even freshly planted. Dunno if this is bug or not?

Could make turtles do it automatically for example ;)

I guess it's a feature, as Azanor never adressed it as a bug, but I don't really like it though...
but yes, a turtle should be able to do this, or perhaps a combination of several machines aswell

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
I guess it's a feature, as Azanor never adressed it as a bug, but I don't really like it though...
but yes, a turtle should be able to do this, or perhaps a combination of several machines aswell
Not necessarily true. There was the time that sawmills stopped giving more than 4 planks, and everyone assumed Greg/TE nerf, until Lemming came on here and established that it was a bug, but he hadn't heard of it.

Moral of the story? Has anyone actually reported it?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Not necessarily true. There was the time that sawmills stopped giving more than 4 planks, and everyone assumed Greg/TE nerf, until Lemming came on here and established that it was a bug, but he hadn't heard of it.

Moral of the story? Has anyone actually reported it?

I'm sure they have. it's very hard to imagine this has been a bug up until now without Azanor knowing about it...