Whitelist Server -Clan 28- (direwolf20 10.0.23) whitelist, 18+ mature players, 27/7, small community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Magictape

Jul 29, 2019

ABOUT
Were simple no drama folk that have been gaming together for years.
Now we are looking for a few fresh faces to join in our adventures, not only in minecraft but in many other games we play.

SERVER
8 gigs of ram 3 core processor Zero lag.
(Soon to be upgraded again!)

RULES
We believe in good judgment, if you think its wrong then don't do it.
But we also can appreciate a good prank, as long as its in good taste.

REQUIREMENTS
18+ no exceptions we have zero tolerance for the younger folk.
Must have teamspeak.

JOIN US
If your interested in joining just swing on by our fresh new website and click on the "Join us" tab.
www.Level28Games.com

Last edited:

MuayWowwy

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: maplepies
Name: Jesse
sounds pretty chill. surprised no one has commented yet.

poneywithahat

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my name is Thibaut, my nickname in game is oxthibautxo. I am 19 years old.
I want to play on your server because it has mature with my friend (TransmutedAnt). I have some feed the beast knowledge, we were on a server with my friend but this one closed.
Thank you for reading me, goodbye.

TransmutedAnt

Jul 29, 2019
Hey dudes, I'm TransmutedAnt (it's my IGN aswell). I'm a regular 20 years old gamer who seek a place with people like me.
I still don't know if I will play casually, we'll see with Thibaut.
Since english isn't my native language, please forgive my mistakes.
See you in game.

Magictape

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the late reply fellas, had almost given up hope on anyone replying! We would love to have you guys come chill with us, we are no strangers to broken english, we just ask that you have thick skin! If I could get you guys to join our teamspeak and get ahold of myself(Beep), Alpha, or Meta. We like to have a little meet and great before we give out IP's.
Heres the Teamspeak info:

ts54.gameservers.com:9184