City Project!!

Magicferret

Jul 29, 2019
I just realised your livestream is at 5am for me. :(

Am I likely to miss any vital information? I'll try wake myself up but I think it's a bit unlikely haha.

Magicferret

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I'm going to be setting alarms, usually I'm catching up on sleep on Sunday to go back to work on Monday but I think I can afford to be tired this week. I'm pretty excited about it.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I'm going to be setting alarms, usually I'm catching up on sleep on Sunday to go back to work on Monday but I think I can afford to be tired this week. I'm pretty excited about it.

I am also really excited, however i derped a little when i calculated when i should wake up, i woke up 6am today, where the livestream is tomorrow in my timezone it seems.

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
Oh dear. Yes, The livestream is early on SUNDAY morning, for my European folks, and I suspect a lot of information will be available on the boards if not right after the livestream, then after I sleep and it's Sunday for me. ;)

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Oh dear. Yes, The livestream is early on SUNDAY morning, for my European folks, and I suspect a lot of information will be available on the boards if not right after the livestream, then after I sleep and it's Sunday for me. ;)

Don't worry about it, i am here and the stream is in less than 15 minutes. Getting up this early is all worth it.

Magicferret

Jul 29, 2019
Congrats to everyone who got in, what I saw of the stream looked like a lot of fun. Looking forward to seeing it develop!

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Server crashed 1.26pm GMT

Quite weirdly chat was working fine but nothing else did, eventually boom down it went.

I don't know whether I caused it macerating Lapis blocks, when the stack filled to 60 and I removed it to let the last block macerate everything died. Should be repeatable if that's a bug.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Server crashed 1.26pm GMT

Quite weirdly chat was working fine but nothing else did, eventually boom down it went.

I don't know whether I caused it macerating Lapis blocks, when the stack filled to 60 and I removed it to let the last block macerate everything died. Should be repeatable if that's a bug.
Still seems to be down, I don't know if Morvelaira is sleeping.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I thought it was my internet connection, but I can't join. Hopefully Morvy fixes it when she wakes up.

nursemmalee

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, Minecraft's multiplayer sessions are down at the moment. Not sure if that's what crashed Morv's server last night, but that's what the issue is right now. :)

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back up and purring like a kitten. It was indeed the lapis in the macerator that caused the crash. Don't do that. ;)

Reactions: frederikam

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
I think so, but I can't remember the log off hand. What do yo mean about disabling how GregTech handles the blocks? Please be more specific.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I think so, but I can't remember the log off hand. What do yo mean about disabling how GregTech handles the blocks? Please be more specific.

By default GregTech takes out the recipes to transfer blocks into ingots or whatever they may be made from, instead this is replaced so it requires a macerator or a furnace to get back the materials.

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
For the moment, I think I am going to leave GregTech untouched. When changes start happening to the mod pack as FTB beta A is phased out I will take a closer look at the exact mods included and their configuration files.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
For the moment, I think I am going to leave GregTech untouched. When changes start happening to the mod pack as FTB beta A is phased out I will take a closer look at the exact mods included and their configuration files.
Okay. By the way can you add me to the dropbox folder, i sent you a pm but i am still not added.