Chunk Loader Module

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
I was told that you could attach this to a turtle and it would load a chunk when it moved so that it would never stop what it's doing. I can't figure out how to attach it or equip it or just generally how to use the module if anyone could provide assistance I'd be grateful.

SkyBoy96

Jul 29, 2019
1: Pop it in a crafting grid with the turtle you want to chunk load.
2: ???
3: Profit!

Micmager

Jul 29, 2019
I tried that, will it only work with turtles that aren't named yet? Because I wanted to load them onto Scooby and the Gang...

EDIT: Let me add that they are all wireless mining turtles... don't know if that has any effect on it

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
You can only have up to 2 modules, or 1 module and 1 tool. A wireless mining turtle has a tool and a module on it so you can't add anything else. Try just a mining turtle.

DaringEnchilada

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, this is an amazing turtle script. It's easy to use, very simplistic, incredibly practical, and thus far extremely reliable. Even though I enjoy programming in python, I don't feel like learning LUA no matter how similar just to make a turtle script, nor do I have the time, so I found this script to be amazingly helpful.

connerity1

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, this is an amazing turtle script. It's easy to use, very simplistic, incredibly practical, and thus far extremely reliable. Even though I enjoy programming in python, I don't feel like learning LUA no matter how similar just to make a turtle script, nor do I have the time, so I found this script to be amazingly helpful.

First of all, what amazing turtle script might you be talking about?

Second of all, if you already know the basics of any programming language, you will be able to get the required LUA knowledge to make turtle programs in less than an hour.

DaringEnchilada

Jul 29, 2019
huh, well that's embarrassing. I had two tabs open that looked identical, and accidentally replied to this one instead of the other. As well, I'm only so-so at python and I'm so busy I'd rather enjoy minecraft than try and code in it. Though, admittedly, it would be nice to give it a shot.